Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
@Hcanes
Excellent!
I just gave up after Thurs and Friday.
Then on Saturday - yep - I heard something about a Queue hall and it was at that point I counted my blessings and just said screw this nonsense.
Good persistent job
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes

Just curious, what did the Spawn Gold and Spawn Silver books cost at Todd's booth?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Gold came with the spawn turd vinyl for $50. Silver foils were $25. The silver foils sold out on Friday while the Golds were allotted on Thurs., Fri., and Sunday
Post 30 IP   flag post

@Hcanes - Yikes, the gold books are selling for around 400.00 on eBay right now.
Post 31 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Exhausting week running around but between two of us, picked these up.

Good for you.

Thursday is the one day I didn't drive in and ended up getting on the floor with my vendor badge at 9:58AM. For both the wristband and the exclusive I went to the Skybound booth first only to be sent to the Image booth.

Thanks to a short box I was hefting I got the wristband for MxFarlane signing before the lady giving them out saw my badge (got two signs from Image booth Thursday and one at Midtown Saturday).

By the time I got on the line it was huge and they ran out of gold before I got to the front. After two hours on line I settled for 10 silver covers (should have bought more).

I had Todd sign an ASM # 299, the Toronto Fan Expo exclusive for Spawn # 299 (only 1000 made), and one of the silver covers.

All of my Spawn # 300s, including the silver cover were also signed by J Scott Campbell, Oliver Coipel, and Jason Shawn Alexander (I will have to get Snyder and Capullo at the next show). Jason aslo signed my other Spawn books.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
@Hcanes - Yikes, the gold books are selling for around 400.00 on eBay right now.

My friend sold one to a vendor at the show for $500. One book paid for his 4 day badge and the cgc Express fees for the 6th gold foil missing in the picture.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Spawn 300 Gold has come down to around 300.00.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector hitmantyler private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Spawn 300 Gold has come down to around 300.00.

Its going to fluctuate based on if signed or not.
I am just happy I got mine and signed too which was unexpected on Sunday at NYCC.
I went to Image booth and they said not on sale till 11AM so go down to area about 15 min before. I said screw it, I have nothing planned so waited from like 10:15 and 3 more hours for them to count people and re count and re count.
People were also trying to sneak into line and claim they were there.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Exhausting week running around but between two of us, picked these up.

Good for you.

Thursday is the one day I didn't drive in and ended up getting on the floor with my vendor badge at 9:58AM. For both the wristband and the exclusive I went to the Skybound booth first only to be sent to the Image booth.

Thanks to a short box I was hefting I got the wristband for MxFarlane signing before the lady giving them out saw my badge (got two signs from Image booth Thursday and one at Midtown Saturday).

By the time I got on the line it was huge and they ran out of gold before I got to the front. After two hours on line I settled for 10 silver covers (should have bought more).

I had Todd sign an ASM # 299, the Toronto Fan Expo exclusive for Spawn # 299 (only 1000 made), and one of the silver covers.

All of my Spawn # 300s, including the silver cover were also signed by J Scott Campbell, Oliver Coipel, and Jason Shawn Alexander (I will have to get Snyder and Capullo at the next show). Jason aslo signed my other Spawn books.

10 Silver?? Thought they limited them to 2 each per Image website.
I had Jason sign his 300 Variant and he was happy like finally someone has it also had Todd Sign it too during the unexpected Sunday Gold Purchase. I Talked to Jason for a bit as loved his work since I got House of Gold & Bones signed by him a few years back.

I also forgot Synder and Capullo too. I heard Capullo line was always crazy.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
I seen torpedo comics display of the af15, man that guy comes across some serious books

Are you nu-metal or rock music fan??
It's John from System of a Down's store. He was a cool guy to chat with. I talked to him as he was writting business checks to someone.
Post 37 IP   flag post
601341 37 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?