Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
Wow... just WOW!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
I seen torpedo comics display of the af15, man that guy comes across some serious books
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
love the original art display
Post 5 IP   flag post

Post 6 IP   flag post

Post 7 IP   flag post

Post 8 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I hope that's the microchamber paper on that 1.1 million $ AF15. Might hurt the sale lol
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
I hope that's the microchamber paper on that 1.1 million $ AF15. Might hurt the sale lol

The cover wrap is too far off for me to pay $1.1 mil for... even if I had the money to play with.

But this is about pics of some really awesome cool books.

@GAC thanks for posting!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy

The cover wrap is too far off for me to pay $1.1 mil for... even if I had the money to play with.

Yeah, I’m not paying a dime over $1,000,000!
Post 11 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
It reminds me of the Cole Schave books with a spine realignment and pressed to death until the cover shrank. That being said, I wouldn't return it if someone were to present it to me as a gift.
Post 12 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Struck out on the gold Spawn book but otherwise the first three days have been great for signatures.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
Nice pics man! i bet i walked past you a dozen times and didnt even know it. lol
Post 14 IP   flag post
@Jedyzon these picture are from a buddy of mine who's there. Unfortunately, I could not attend.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
huh....guess those books aren't all that rare after all. what with there being so many all in one place!
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
All those books, yet you don't see a polybagged X-Force #1.
Stocking up on the expensive, missing out on the priceless.
Post 17 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
huh....guess those books aren't all that rare after all. what with there being so many all in one place!

AF 15 is not a rare book. Anyone that wants one can find one. It is, however, an expensive book.
Post 18 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
All those books, yet you don't see a polybagged X-Force #1.
Stocking up on the expensive, missing out on the priceless.

Not with a DeAdpool trading card anyway.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Exhausting week running around but between two of us, picked these up.

Post 20 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I gave up with those Spawn 300 Gold's on Thurs and I had the Pro Pass and was in the doors within the 1st 50 people that also had a Pro Pass. I can't remember getting shut out at NYCC in many many years with all the years of Pro Pass I've had.

I'm reasonably sure that unless one had an Exhibitor Badge, one wasn't getting any of these Golds.
Post 21 IP   flag post
@Nuffsaid111 it was part luck part strategy. I only had a 4 day pass, but also got to Javitis super early everyday but Saturday. Due to the mob on Friday, they did not give out tickets for the gold foils on Saturday. Today they were kicking exhibitor badges out of the line. Some came back with a regular pass but security wasnt having it. Security was tired with the whole thing and were not letting anything slide today. It also helped that for the final day they had the give away in the main queue hall.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes

very nice ! sucks living in oz and being a spawn fan .. best issues come out at cons .. I ordered a silver on eBay
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
Quote:

very nice ! sucks living in oz and being a spawn fan .. best issues come out at cons .. I ordered a silver on eBay
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
Picked these bad boys up today thanks to my hookup for the once and future nycc exclusive and tmnt/mmpr #1 secret variant

Post 25 IP   flag post

Post 26 IP   flag post

Post 27 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
@Hcanes
Excellent!
I just gave up after Thurs and Friday.
Then on Saturday - yep - I heard something about a Queue hall and it was at that point I counted my blessings and just said screw this nonsense.
Good persistent job
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Just curious, what did the Spawn Gold and Spawn Silver books cost at Todd's booth?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Gold came with the spawn turd vinyl for $50. Silver foils were $25. The silver foils sold out on Friday while the Golds were allotted on Thurs., Fri., and Sunday
Post 30 IP   flag post
601492 37 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?