Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CBCS Quick Strike Promo10177

I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
OK, I wasn't really planning on subbing anything until CBCS got serious with their customer service Issues, But I took the plunge and sent 10 books today. We'll see what happens. Thanks Darryl!
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
I really need to just send a bunch of books to get pressed then hold onto them for promos like this....the need to press really discourages me from taking advantage of such offers as these.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Raven7of9 private msg quote post Address this user
Sent in 10 books yesterday. CBCS should get them Thursday. Can't wait!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Well blow me down... The books I mailed out Monday have already showed up on my dash board as "Processing"
Post 29 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Well blow me down... The books I mailed out Monday have already showed up on my dash board as "Processing"

Click on the Invoice and it should indicate its status as Received. With this promo, it should change to Grading sometime next week, followed by Encapsulation and then Shipping.
Post 30 IP   flag post

No go on that Ed, It just states "processing"
Post 31 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
“Processing” is the status of the order as a whole. Each tier should have it’s own status. I don’t believe “Processing” is a status that is supposed to appear on tiers but regardless, an order switches to “Processing” once the books are received so they’re functionally synonymous, at least until the tier enters grading as the tier should change to grading while the order stays in processing until the whole order is ready to ship

Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
“Processing” is the status of the order as a whole. Each tier should have it’s own status. I don’t believe “Processing” is a status that is supposed to appear on tiers but regardless, an order switches to “Processing” once the books are received so they’re functionally synonymous, at least until the tier enters grading as the tier should change to grading while the order stays in processing until the whole order is ready to ship

So "Processing" basically just confirms the books have been received? So when does the 10 Days actually start?

Ive had a sub in for almost 5 months now still only showing "Processing"

Oh Well... at least I know the books have been received
Post 33 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 The 10 business days for the promo start the day the order’s status changed to “Received”

The order will stay in processing until the books are ready to ship. The status for the tiers should change to Grading then to shipping when the tier enters those stages.

If the books were sent for pressing then 5 months isn’t out of the ordinary though it should be nearing the end. My last order that included pressing didn’t actually change to Grading on my dashboard but went through the whole process in line with the turnaround time estimates
Post 34 IP   flag post
So the 10 day thing is kind of a "Smoke & Mirrors" thing, as there is no telling how long the books could actually set in "Processing/Receiving" status.
Post 35 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 The point of the 10-day turnaround promotion is that the order won’t be in “Processing” for more than 10 business days if all the conditions of the promotion are met (submitted during the promo-period, only includes books in the covered tiers, promo code written on the invoice, etc) because once it leaves Processing the books are graded and in the hands of the mail carrier on their way back.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Ok, we'll see how it goes
Post 37 IP   flag post
Collector oakcitycomics private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRedOne1944 I took advantage of this promo and the one they did a couple months back. From my persona experience with the last 10 Day promo (I sent in 42 books). I mailed the books to them and they received them 3 days later. For two days they stated Processing then 1 day as received and then 2 days as grading and 2 days encapsulating then I got a tracking number.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector gotham44 private msg quote post Address this user
I love this promo BUT I wish they cranked out the ones that have been sitting for weeks out faster instead.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
I sent 4 moderns in for the promo, they were received last Friday and I just got an email that they are shipping. That's fast!
Post 40 IP   flag post
My order of 10 books got checked in Friday and went to grading yesterday
Post 41 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Just got shipping on mine. All 9.8s!

Detective is the Artgerm Golden Age version and Black Cat 1 is Campbell exclusive cover D (Chat Noir).

Detective Comics #1000 [2019] Certified 9.8
Catwoman #51 [2006] Certified 9.8
Black Cat #1 [2019] Certified 9.8
Avengers #684 [2018] Certified 9.8
Post 42 IP   flag post
My order changed to labels!
Post 43 IP   flag post
Just got my shipping email!
Amazing Spider-Man #96 9.2
Amazing Spider-Man #97 9.0
Amazing Spider-Man #100 8.5
Omega Men #3 9.6
Post 44 IP   flag post
598070 44 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?