Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaPop CultureQuestions

Another messed up leg.... Comic...10148

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
You guys remember the famous Black Cat #1 barstool messed up leg?
Here's a pic:

Well, here's another..... that right "detached" leg....

Quick Fix Corrected Version....

Post 1 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
LOL! Yes, it is. The rest of her looks good.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
I don’t see a problem with the Vampi art
Post 3 IP   flag post
@cyrano0521 her right thigh should have it's own zip code. In that pic she's got an ass on her like a mule.

Her leg would have to be dislocated at her hip to be that wide. The corrected picture I added is how it should be.
Post 4 IP   flag post
And i disagree 100% with everything you said. And your “correction” looks put of proportion with her other leg.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Wow, cannot one finger type, tonight. Apologize for the typos
Post 6 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano0521
Wow, cannot one finger type, tonight. Apologize for the typos

That's what the edit button is for
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I'm looking at myself in the mirror right now in the exact same position. Not gonna say which version I resemble more but you should try it for yourselves.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Considering that she is sitting in a pool of blood that goes up to her ankle, I don't think the original is that far off. I can see her thigh being a bit wide, but not as narrow as the edited art. If I had to choose between the two, I'd go with the original. And I don't think it's anywhere near as bad as that leg!!! That leg is long enough to have two knees!!!
Post 9 IP   flag post
I still don't see it guys. Even if the blood pool is a few inches deep, her hips are twice as wide as her shoulders. Out of proportion. No woman is that fit looking (upper torso, & no cellulite on her thighs) with a booty that wide. Remember that her little outfit bottom, is just barely enough to cover her privates. The V outfit ends right before the blood pool, the rest is a string between her buttocks. That being said, I drew the rest of the proportional legs going with the size of the width of her thighs. It's not proportional; even with the monsters tentacle in the way.

Oh and then there's the skinny calf muscle of the left leg.... how can that tiny, unproportional thing be attached to that fat thigh (and support it). Going further, her arms are too small as well. Your feet are the same size as your forearms (elbow to wrist). That would mean, since her feet is under a few inches of blood, and going by the human body proportion from the size of her forearms, her feet would be way too small to be attached to those huge thighs and huge ankles. She would have cankles.

I can see these things, but this is all my opinion. The "quick fix corrected version" above is at least in more proportion to support human anatomy than the original drawing/painting/photoshop.

Here is a more defined picture. The orange lines show the proportional figure and measured against the opposite side of the body we can see. Showing the torso thickness, ribcage lines, opposite thigh thickness using the left thigh as the reference etc. The orange lines show how it should have been if in more anatomically correct proportions.

Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
@cyrano0521 her right thigh should have it's own zip code. In that pic she's got an ass on her like a mule.

Her leg would have to be dislocated at her hip to be that wide. The corrected picture I added is how it should be.

Lol
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth

I don't see it either. Keep posting that picture or others just like it
Post 12 IP   flag post
Now these have correct hip sizes and arm lengths. 😁

Post 13 IP   flag post
Dislocated ring finger? That's not normal.

Post 14 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
A few years ago, there was an artist that was selling stuff on Facebook. He would do cheap sketch cover commissions also. I kept seeing his work, thinking that I should really get a sketch cover done by him. But as great as his pieces were, something was always "off". Finally, I saw an incredible Red Sonja that he had done and I was very tempted to buy it. But something kept nagging at me to not buy it. I spent about 20 minutes examining every aspect of the piece and then it hit me ... the hands. On his hands, he made the first finger (the pointer), longer than the rest and they all tapered down to the pinky. I looked at his other pieces. Every single one was the same way. Once I noticed it, it was all I could see. I didn't buy the piece and I actually quit following him on Facebook. It just drove me nuts!!! LOL!!!
Post 15 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
In all honesty, these limbs maybe a little messed up, but have you ever seen that one guy's name rhymes with Obb eyefeld drawing feet?
Post 16 IP   flag post
@JustThatGuy notoriously well known for them
Post 17 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster I’m not talking about Rob Leifeld
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I generaly glance at a comic if I am considering only for the art...if it pulls me in, it goes in the sack. if it puts me off somehow, I leave it sitting, rather than expend valuable time of my own pondering what and why...

I keep seeing some of the older JOJO comics with good girl art on the cover, with a girl on a horse or whatever and each time its like...wow nice book, wait why are her legs and hips drawn like that..oops...well next item then
Post 19 IP   flag post
601443 19 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?