Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Silver AgeFor Sale

Dr Chaos Christmas Sale in September10144

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Here is the link to my ebay store:

Saddle River Comics

As many of you know I normally offer board members a 5% discount for sales through Paypal.

For the rest of September I am offering the following (plus actual shipping cost):

For every four books purchased at the regular ebay price of $75 or less (through Paypal) you can select a free book (the free book would be the one of the five with the lowest price).

For every six books purchase at the regular ebay price over $75 (through Paypal) you can select a free book (the free book would be the one of the seven with the lowest price).

Any other books bought through Paypal will include a discount of 8% (instead of 5%). Example if you bought six books under $75 you would get four at regular price, one at 8% off, and one free.

In the event you purchase a combination of six books (over and under $75 at the regular ebay price) you can choose between a free book under $75 or an 8% discount.

Anyone that wants their books delivered (for free) to the following shows can take an additional 3% cash discount if they wish:

New York Comic Con

Baltimore Comic Con

Rhode Island Comic Con (I may not be at this one all three days so PM me for details if you want your book brought here).
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
You have quite the rockin' eBay store. Best of luck with your sale! Nuff said...
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@Doc_Cop Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Adding more listings as we speak:

New X-Men
Uncanny X-Men
X-Men (2010 series)
X-Men Battle of the Atom
X-Men Blue
X-Men Classics
X-Force
X-Men Gold
X-Men Red
Y the Last Man
Zatanna
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, I felt the need to post this.

Post 5 IP   flag post
@X51 Nice!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
Hiya Doc,

New guy Arak Zantara . Just joined up and have to say that is one impressive store. When my sister and mom passed I went from single, no kids globe trotting, keep it safe for democracy Airborne Ranger to work from home investor and guardian to my niece Crystal. she was born with cerebral palsy and cant walk except on knees and wheelchair.I don't tell this for any kind of sympathy . quite the opposite. while messing with crypto ,learning all the security linux distro, DD-WRT, building pc's , modding, gaming ...anything to stay busy, I came across you and your posse here a while back. after lurking the forums for a couple weeks , I can say you boys were instrumental in convincing me I could do it too. I mean hell I already have a leg up with these incredibly good looks ..right? so I broke out the boxes in the closets, took ya'lls advice and order top shelf supplies and away we go . Now its going to take a minute . got about 8,000 books to go through ... the works .. already snatched a few deals off eBay . now were going to come over here and hopefully dip our bucket into ya'lls well of wisdom SO there you go! unintended consequences. made this old soldier and that young girl a little happier *cant put a dollar on that*

thank again ..Ill leave a copy for the rest of the boys
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Arak Welcome to the boards!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for sharing Arak! It's a shame we'll never meet...you'll be going to Heaven! Nuff said.
Post 9 IP   flag post
With only three days left in our sale there are still amazing deals available on some really great books.

Get yours now before someone else beats you to it.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Less than 36 hours left!

Get your grails before its too late!
Post 11 IP   flag post

Hours left!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Our Sale has ended.

Thanks to everyone for checking out our store.

Post 13 IP   flag post
598059 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?