Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeMemorabiliaPop Culture

Savage dragon10136

I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Picked this up today I like it any love for savage dragon out there?
Post 1 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
That's the nicest invisible comic I've never seen.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Although I can’t see the book, Savage Dragon was one of my early loves. I really liked that he had no clue who he was and why we was what he was. I also loved that his city was over run with generic super heroes and super villains just running a muck. He as the police officer trying to bring order to all the craziness. I loved it, but I took a permanent hiatus after the books hit there 30’s.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
That's the nicest invisible comic I've never seen.

Lol I forgot to upload it. Lol
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@Noblebeast315 was good when it first came out then it turned to crap when it went political...
Post 5 IP   flag post
It’s got a 60’s retro flare to it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Is it a cover swipe?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeast315
Is it a cover swipe?

I don’t know if it’s a cover swipe or not but I like it. It’s Savage Dragons first full appearance.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Also this is from February 1986
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Zombie_Head oh that’s really cool. I don’t realize that was the Savage Dragons 1st App. I was thrown off by his small fine and the fact he is sporting a 60’s era Batman utility belt.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I have one with some condition issues.
I think he was in some self-published stuff before this, but most people consider this his first full appearance.

Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
If I remember correctly the very same character for appearance was drawn in another comic prior to this even but wasn't named Savage dragon....I cant quite remember all of it now, but I am sure someone will
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
If I remember correctly the very same character for appearance was drawn in another comic prior to this even but wasn't named Savage dragon....I cant quite remember all of it now, but I am sure someone will

Yup, Graphic Fantasy #1
Post 13 IP   flag post
601196 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?