Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSPSignaturesSigning Opportunities

No QC and bad customer service spells disaster for CBCS10125

Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
As I had understood from a few postings via CBCS their customer service is not "in India" . As I understood the response posted they had stated that incoming calls that are overflow or occur at hours when their regular response people aren't able to handle them are indeed routed to a service in India...but I am not of the mind that means their customer service is "in India" Its basically a live answering service and that is all...the intent being so you get a live person rather than a recording.
I do agree the best answer would be to get people hired, staff and build the ability to field calls, and handle incoming customer concerns rather than erecting a catch all and leaving it in place though
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
As I had understood from a few postings via CBCS their customer service is not "in India" . As I understood the response posted they had stated that incoming calls that are overflow or occur at hours when their regular response people aren't able to handle them are indeed routed to a service in India...but I am not of the mind that means their customer service is "in India" Its basically a live answering service and that is all...the intent being so you get a live person rather than a recording.
I do agree the best answer would be to get people hired, staff and build the ability to field calls, and handle incoming customer concerns rather than erecting a catch all and leaving it in place though

Not to be argumentative, but I call foul on the explanation that it's merely an overflow answering service. I have literally NEVER (since they started using it) got through to US customer support when I have called.

So that answer they gave you is either 1) patently false or 2) there are so many customer service issues at CBCS that ALL their calls get routed to the India "answering service".
Post 77 IP   flag post
that's what was posted, by someone or other in explaining the calls to India thing, I cannot speak to personnal experience however. Others seem able to at times reach customer service members or get people on the line from reading the posts, so it seems a mixed thing ...I keep seeing the name Kendra, and there is a Darryl here in the forum who seems to run down a lot of the issues, so I have to guess neither of those people are operating from India , lending credence to the idea there is some form of customer service operating within the boundaries of the contiguous united states.
Post 78 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
that's what was posted, by someone or other in explaining the calls to India thing, I cannot speak to personnal experience however. Others seem able to at times reach customer service members or get people on the line from reading the posts, so it seems a mixed thing ...I keep seeing the name Kendra, and there is a Darryl here in the forum who seems to run down a lot of the issues, so I have to guess neither of those people are operating from India , lending credence to the idea there is some form of customer service operating within the boundaries of the contiguous united states.

Sounds like the same second hand hearsay non-sense being employed by Congress.

"Can't speak to personnal Experience"....... "However"... Let me put a classic liberal spin on it
Post 79 IP   flag post
Sometimes you can understand people simply by watching them use their agenda to attack other people...

" Cant offer anything valid myself so watch me attack others for doing so "…."However"...Let me advance my political agenda by using a comic forum to attack someone else's political views.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Predictable Deflection.
Post 81 IP   flag post
predictable attack....did you wish to offer anything factual or simply spend your posting efforts attacking others for their views?
Post 82 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 83 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder how much fun we could have if CBCS were to outsource the forum moderating to India.
Post 84 IP   flag post
Now that might be amusing ebayseller ! I had heard Jesse wasn't feeling well or might be sick....I hope he is doing alright
Post 85 IP   flag post
Moving on to the Factual stuff (No second hand hearsay required)

Here is my latest submission that just arrived. Kudos to CBCS on the quality control as there was no issues with the labels and the slabs were in outstanding condition. I would also like to note that the mold break points on the sides of the CBCS slabs were much smoother and less noticeable than others I have received.

The online Dashboard was never updated from "Processing" and I can see how that can bother people, but as long as the TAT was good that's not a big deal to me personally, but it is something that should be addressed.

That being said I was very happy with the service and luckily I did not have to try and contact customer service for anything.

Without any further ado

Here are the books I sent and my Pre-Grade expectations:

Avengers Annual #10 (9.2)
Avengers Annual #10 (9.4)
Marvel Secret Wars #1 (9.6)
Amazing Spiderman #300 (9.4)

And the CBCS results (All but the ASM #300 will be listed for sale)

Thanks CBCS!
Post 86 IP   flag post
OK

I just noticed something on the Secret wars Label that I overlooked.

What is "Blue Galactus Variant"

Galactus isn't on the cover?

Did I miss speak in praising CBCS for no label errors?

Post 87 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
OK

I just noticed something on the Secret wars Label that I overlooked.

What is "Blue Galactus Variant"

Galactus isn't on the cover?

Did I miss speak in praising CBCS for no label errors?

Not getting into this "discussion " only linking what the blue galactus means.

http://www.recalledcomics.com/SecretWars1BlueGalactus.php
Post 88 IP   flag post
So its an interior color issue and the label therefore is correct.

Thanks for the info!
Post 89 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRedOne1944

That is my interpretation.

Btw. Nice books.
Post 90 IP   flag post
Collector wtbmok private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds like they are understaffed but that's not really an excuse for bad customer service
Post 91 IP   flag post
600621 91 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?