Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Traded/Unavailable
Post 151 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
These 3 are gone either by Sale or trade...

This one is for trade or sale...listing in 2 threads

Post 152 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Steverogers11 Big thanks for a successful trade!!! Very securely packaged and arrived safe and sound!!

Post 153 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
No problem
Post 154 IP   flag post

Traded/Unavailable
Post 155 IP   flag post

Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user

Looking for any and all Batman keys and or what if Venom possessed Deadpool.
Post 156 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
I'm also looking for any graded Wonder Woman book. Doesn't have to be anything major. My wife only collects Wonder Woman and she would love a graded one for her collection 😁
Post 157 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania, you my friend have found a diamond in the rough! I would kill if my wife enjoyed collecting comics. It is a sore subject in most collector's homes. You are a lucky man! signed, Jealous in PA
Post 158 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
I'm also looking for any graded Wonder Woman book. Doesn't have to be anything major. My wife only collects Wonder Woman and she would love a graded one for her collection 😁
She should check-out Dawn McTeigue's Wonder Woman stuff. She's quite expensive for commissions, but if your wife likes prints; she's done some really nice WW work. These prints are usually a commission she then turns into a print. https://www.dawnmcteigue.com/products/wonder-woman-shield-of-justice?utm_source=Art+of+Dawn+McTeigue&utm_campaign=2144f525d1-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_08_14_08_59_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_231909327e-2144f525d1-73596451&mc_cid=2144f525d1&mc_eid=e148514abe
Post 159 IP   flag post
Collector iggykoopa30 private msg quote post Address this user

Lookin' for silver age Fantastic Four or ASM.
Post 160 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania, you my friend have found a diamond in the rough! I would kill if my wife enjoyed collecting comics. It is a sore subject in most collector's homes. You are a lucky man! signed, Jealous in PA

@Doc_Cop, you are so right! but in my own way I am lucky also in that my wife doesn't object to my collecting just to the spending. Still, it's something.
Post 161 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Sportshort, you too are lucky. I do all my grading, research, buying and selling when my better half is not home so I don't have to be berated for playing with comic books! I am a previous LCS owner (early 90's) and comic con vendor who is back to dealing at my first show in over 25 years next month. I am hoping to show my wife that there is money to be made in this hobby we love. Nuff said..
Post 162 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Cop
Sportshort, you too are lucky. I do all my grading, research, buying and selling when my better half is not home so I don't have to be berated for playing with comic books! I am a previous LCS owner (early 90's) and comic con vendor who is back to dealing at my first show in over 25 years next month. I am hoping to show my wife that there is money to be made in this hobby we love. Nuff said..

it's not gonna work, she's going to be positive that your customers are all plants and are paying you with your own money.
Post 163 IP   flag post
Thought I'd bump this back up and do an update on some of the books I have available before the thread got sidetracked with marriages

I am looking for Strange tales 169, ASM 298-300, again(yes, I sold or traded some of these very issues to people on the forum, its a sickness), a few other asm books in the early 200 range, marvel 70s horror books, and then sometimes I am simply very easily persuaded if you have a like value slab/comic and you say "look at this shiny thing"

All of these still available, some are in negotiation, some I am not reposting here at this time

As of today, these are some of the books I still have available-some others are still available, but I just didn't repost

First up- a bunch of spider/venom related keys-

Next some swamp things- a couple of these are possibly going, but nothing official as of 9/25/19 11:53 a.m

Now just some of the left over odds and ends-

Post 164 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
@Doc_Cop Thank you and yes I consider myself lucky My ex wife despised everything about me collecting comics or anything else. She always said it was all a big waste of time and money. She even tried to throw some of my comics out a few times when we argued. Luckily for me I moved all of my collectible stuff to a storage unit so when we finally divorced I got to keep all of it.
I have a new wife now and it is soooo much better to have a wife that not only collects but hunts for stuff when we go to garage sales and the swap meets. She helps me go through collections that I buy,helps bag and board, and sort everything out. So I am always on the lookout for Wonder Woman comics for her
Post 165 IP   flag post
@etapi65 Thank you for the info. I will have her check them out
Post 166 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
@Doc_Cop Thank you and yes I consider myself lucky My ex wife despised everything about me collecting comics or anything else. She always said it was all a big waste of time and money. She even tried to throw some of my comics out a few times when we argued. Luckily for me I moved all of my collectible stuff to a storage unit so when we finally divorced I got to keep all of it.
I have a new wife now and it is soooo much better to have a wife that not only collects but hunts for stuff when we go to garage sales and the swap meets. She helps me go through collections that I buy,helps bag and board, and sort everything out. So I am always on the lookout for Wonder Woman comics for her

Ha!! that's awesome! My wife likes Wonder Woman as well as Poison Ivy. I have a small collection of books for her. She asks me from time to time if I've updated her collection, (which I do because I also like WW and Poison Ivy). She's totally fine with me collecting and buying. Makes a big difference when they're good with it.
Post 167 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Ok I’m going to attempt to put a bunch of books on here, Bear with me. Sorry in advance about the pics, if you have any questions feel free to ask. I’d sell all the raws if a trade doesn’t work, the slabs I’d only trade if I’d be receiving one. I’m only going to post the pictures with no descriptions, once again for any specifications send me a message, I’ll be glad to answer. As far as what I’m looking for these are mostly doubles so that should give some ideas, also I’m missing ransoms from ideas tmnt 5-40.

ok, so that was a soddin pain in me arse. Sorry again about quality and being mostly currents.
Post 168 IP   flag post
Amazing night crawler is 1-5, old man Hawkeye 1-5, quasar 1-6, marvel two in one thing human torch 1-11, all X-men black (sorry not connecting cover), xforce 1-9, John wick 1-3. That should cover the lots.
Post 169 IP   flag post

traded/sold
Post 170 IP   flag post
Pending trade to the person that acquired the last two books. If it doesn’t work out it’s up for grabs.
Post 171 IP   flag post
Another book safely received, eh

Thanks @Gac

Packaging so safe it makes me question every packing job I've ever done...

And thanks for the extra books too...
Yours is suppose to arrive tomorrow or Saturday
Post 172 IP   flag post
Kinda jealous @Enelson
Post 173 IP   flag post
@Enelson Absolutely my pleasure!! your packing is perfectly fine!! no doubt!! thank you for multiple successful trades. It's truly a pleasure dealing with people like yourself. PM me any time for trades.

I look forward to receiving my books!!
Post 174 IP   flag post
Nothing super fancy here...but I saw that someone is interested in thanos/cosmic ghost rider here...so heres a 3rd print 13, and the other 2 #16, #17 are 2nd print. These are NM 9.2/9.4(best guess)

Post 175 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
Nothing super fancy here...but I saw that someone is interested in thanos/cosmic ghost rider here...so heres a 3rd print 13, and the other 2 #16, #17 are 2nd print. These are NM 9.2/9.4(best guess)

Thanos 13 3rd print is gone
Post 176 IP   flag post
My spider Gwen 1 arrived today @Enelson, shipped in ballistics cardboard. Thanks again for what looks like it could be a 9.8 candidate.
Post 177 IP   flag post
A few more....I'm not that good with exact numbers but I would say they are all in NM condition

Post 178 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
All Books are like New 9.2 NM- or Better

ASM Sinister Six Set (Traded with esaravo)

Post 179 IP   flag post

I would like this to go as a set. I can provide some closer pics if needed
Post 180 IP   flag post
600855 246 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?