Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry88
How are you guys shipping stuff when you need to cross the border? Anything special?

I use USPS and include Customs Declaration Form CN 22.
Post 126 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Terry88 Canada Post + declared contents and value
Post 127 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Sent as a gift or anything? I may send stuff from the States but I'm not sure what to tell them when crossing.
Post 128 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
How are you guys shipping stuff when you need to cross the border? Anything special?

I pack safe as I can, I put under value on the customs form to avoid the possibility of the recipient paying duties and say "good luck little guy" and let it fly.

TBH I am always super nervous- it is generally not cost effective to ship registered mail, so I just pack safe, fill out the form and I so far have been ok with all of my canada transactions

The biggest issue is always cost- 3 slabs shipped to Canada has cost me close to $45 before
Post 129 IP   flag post

Books are vf/nm-
Post 130 IP   flag post

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Eternals 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 18 19 VG - VF

Traded/Unavailable
Post 131 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Devil Dinosaur 2 3 4 5 6

Traded/Unavailable
Post 132 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
Quote:

I pack safe as I can, I put under value on the customs form to avoid the possibility of the recipient paying duties and say "good luck little guy" and let it fly.

TBH I am always super nervous- it is generally not cost effective to ship registered mail, so I just pack safe, fill out the form and I so far have been ok with all of my canada transactions

The biggest issue is always cost- 3 slabs shipped to Canada has cost me close to $45 before
couldn't agree more. Trading slabs for raw then having to cover shipping as well in a lopsided trade is hard to justify
Post 133 IP   flag post
This is a stock image. I know some like monsters here. I have one available for trade. It's in Fine/Fine+ I will upload actual photos tonight

Post 134 IP   flag post

Post 135 IP   flag post

Post 136 IP   flag post

Post 137 IP   flag post

Post 138 IP   flag post

Post 139 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I have never owned one of these.

Please let me know if there is anything in my ebay store you are looking to trade for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Post 140 IP   flag post

Post 141 IP   flag post
Post 142 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Yay a few more.....

Post 143 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure if there are any collectors of Western comics, but these are pretty rare. Contact me for additional pictures and grade estimates if interested.

Post 144 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
2001 A Space Odyssey 2 3 4 5 6 7

Traded/Unavailable
Post 145 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks GAV for my Sub 1. Best packaged raw book I have ever received.
Post 146 IP   flag post
@Steverogers11 So happy to hear that!! It was my pleasure!!
Post 147 IP   flag post

looking for a FF 48
Post 148 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11
Thanks GAV for my Sub 1. Best packaged raw book I have ever received.
agreed, some of the safest packing I've seen with a single raw book...it arrived in such good shape, I'll show it off again

Thanks @gac
Post 149 IP   flag post
@Enelson Thank you!!! As was yours!! Excellent packaging! Wonderful transaction all the way around.

Post 150 IP   flag post

Traded/Unavailable
Post 151 IP   flag post
These 3 are gone either by Sale or trade...

This one is for trade or sale...listing in 2 threads

Post 152 IP   flag post
@Steverogers11 Big thanks for a successful trade!!! Very securely packaged and arrived safe and sound!!

Post 153 IP   flag post
No problem
Post 154 IP   flag post

Traded/Unavailable
Post 155 IP   flag post
600671 246 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?