Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 77 IP   flag post

Post 78 IP   flag post

Post 79 IP   flag post

Post 80 IP   flag post

Post 81 IP   flag post

Post 82 IP   flag post

Post 83 IP   flag post

Post 84 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user

TRADED/SOLD
Post 85 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Wow! Obnoxio the Clown. I'd convinced myself it was dream or alcohol induced hallucination...
Post 86 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC nice books!!
Post 87 IP   flag post
@comic_book_man thank you!
Post 88 IP   flag post
@Jabberwookie lol!!!
Post 89 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I think this thread is the start of a good idea but might need a little more structure in order to be productive. I would suggest including an expected trade value or even a cash selling price for books listed. Also including at least a small want list with expected trade value would help to facilitate activity.
Post 90 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
+1
Post 91 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
I think this thread is the start of a good idea but might need a little more structure in order to be productive. I would suggest including an expected trade value or even a cash selling price for books listed. Also including at least a small want list with expected trade value would help to facilitate activity.
Yes and perhaps better images and grades offered for potential trade items
Post 92 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I was hoping people would follow my example. Really like the idea about adding interests as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
To make things easier, (thanks @Darkseid_of_town)FMV included here. Any trade offers?

Post 93 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not sure what the forum rules are for this, but under each member's profile you could upload all of your comics and you can caption them with a price and the acronym wtt (want to trade) for the ones you're willing to trade. Here's an example, haven't gone through my comics to actual know which one's I'd want to trade at the moment:

That way we can minimize posts and use mainly PM for trades.

Post 94 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint_Monk
Got this Tomb of Dracula CGC 9.0 available for trade - looking for graded copies of the following -

Thor #337 and Moon Knight (Vol. 1) #1 or Uncanny X-Men #130
or a graded CGC/CBCS X-Men #10 (Silver Age) in 5.5 - 6.0.

Sorry for the bad pics (cell phone) I'll try to get some better ones and amend the post.

Also looking for a nice Uncanny X-Men #130 graded - will consider that along with another moderate value book too.
Post 95 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Very high grade Wolverine

Im looking for a Solid 9.6-9.8 Wolverine #2

I have some Super High Grade (9.6 - 9.8) Wolverines and Spiderman's to trade

Post 96 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
I believe the 1st few initial posts included interests/wants- but yes as we get to post 72 someone may not know what was originally sought.

As for fmv, yes I suppose that could be posted here or just hashed out in message. I prefer the latter honestly because then you can get the discussion started and work towards a deal. In some cases I'll take less than fmv(I'm the original owner of many of my books) other times the value of a book has dramatically spiked and I/someone else may want more in trade
Post 97 IP   flag post
Updated/remaining books(daredevil books MAY still be available but not reposting here)
Looking for 70s marvel horror...
Specific wants- Strange tales 169, saga 1, y last man 1, asm 300, asm 101, saga of swamp 37 9.0 or above
Gi joe 21 9.0+,
I prefer slabs for slabs, but not a deal breaker

Any raw books I have posted are in AT LEAST VF condition, if you're interested I'll send more pics and we can sort it out

...and the spiderman noir 9.8 is the only book I've ever had that I thought was a 10 candidate

Post 98 IP   flag post

Post 99 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Should we edit original posts with any new info like wants or add new posts and repost pics? I want to avoid inflating the thread unnecessarily and to try and keep it tidy. Any advice would be great.
Post 100 IP   flag post
Think of the pictures as a resume. The resume doesnt get you thr job, it gets you the interview. If a picture intrigues someone, further pictures can be requested and trade details worked out.
Post 101 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
No longer available/TRADED.

Post 102 IP   flag post
I think what can REALLY help keep the thread less congested.

#1 If a person has posted multiple pictures of books and you are interest in one particular book. When you quote the post edit out all the other pictures except for the book you are interested in. That way people don't have to scroll through the whole quoted post again.
Post 103 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
I think what can REALLY help keep the thread less congested.

#1 If a person has posted multiple pictures of books and you are interest in one particular book. When you quote the post edit out all the other pictures except for the book you are interested in. That way people don't have to scroll through the whole quoted post again.
This is of course a great idea. Many forums even forbid quoting entire picture strings for same reasons
Post 104 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town

Here is a perfect example of how to keep the thread less congested.

Darkseid posted 5 nice looking slabbed books above. If you had an interest in say..... the Spiderman book. When you quote his post to inquire, edit out all the other books in your quote as I have done here, to just focus on the 1 book of interest. I edited out the other Four books in his post that I was not interested in.

I think this will Greatly reduce people having to scroll through long lists of the same pictures over and over.
Post 105 IP   flag post
601426 246 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?