Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I'd like to start a thread as a single place to post all books for trade. I'd like to keep this thread for trading and not buying (if possible).

Everyone posts books they're willing to part with. We can then browse all the books and PM the owners with trade offers. If more pictures are requested they can be added here or emailed to the requestor. If a trade occurs just update the thread as books "Traded".

I'll start by posting books I'd be willing to trade. I don't have specific books I'm looking for but if others post their books maybe a trade can happen.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC good idea for a thread 👍
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
I <3 this thread.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC awesome idea, I think this is going to to be beneficial to many of us here. I do need an Ironman 1, what are you looking for in trade value wise
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - I love to make trades! I will post a few slabs this evening after I get home from work.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Are raws accepted in this thread or just slabbed books?
Post 6 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Doc_Cop raws are certainly acceptable!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty much everything I list to sell I end up trading recently, so I am definitely interested in this thread!....And I like that Silver Surfer

Post 8 IP   flag post

Current search list- Marvel special edition 15, any grade, just slabbed- A strange tales 169, any grade, slabbed- I like monsters, going HARD on filling out a TOD run...and maybe a WWBN run- looking for slabbed supernatural thrillers, I need to replace an asm 300 and a wwbn 32...that being said, I'm easily persuaded as long as the value matches up, sometimes I just like something different for a while

edit: also looking for high grade transmetropolitan 1, a 9.8 saga 1, and a higher grade saga of swamp thing 37(I have 8.5, looking for higher, and newsstand preferably)

One more addition
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
I'm looking for an X-Men #10 (Silver Age). I can post my available trade item pic later...its a Tomb of Dracula (Vol. 1) #1 in CGC 9.0.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
I like monsters, going HARD on filling out a TOD run...and maybe a WWBN run- looking for slabbed supernatural thrillers

I like that Ultimate Fallout 9.6 with the classic label. Trying to think what I might have that's the right value.

I have a House of Secrets 96 9.0 white pages. Great cover. Probably not the same value, but certainly harder to find. Is that the sort of supernatural comic you're looking for?

Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
That Thor #337 is pretty spiffy.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Stantheman private msg quote post Address this user
I have a lot of raw CA & MA keys
would trade for SA marvel books
Post 13 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a few slabs that I could part with in trades:

Always looking for: upgrades for my X-Men run; SA, BA, and CA ASM; SA Adventure Comics; SA keys; any covers with great artwork/eye appeal; something out of the ordinary (hard to describe, but I know it when I see it).
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint_Monk
I'm looking for an X-Men #10 (Silver Age). I can post my available trade item pic later...its a Tomb of Dracula (Vol. 1) #1 in CGC 9.0.

same book 2 pictures

Post 15 IP   flag post
Added a she hulk in initial post-
Willing to trade multiple books for 1 big'un...
@Tedsaid and yeah, I like that kind of stuff for sure...

I'm looking for monster of Frankenstein, the legion of monsters magazine and that kind of stuff...primarily marvel, but I dont mind DC
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@Enelson
PM sent
Post 17 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Here's my first trade lot. I also have a number of Mezco One:12 Collective figures for trade, if anyone is interested (and if such trades are allowed on this thread).

Like most others, SA and BA keys. Also high-grade 1970s comics with Bernie Wrightson horror covers and artwork, Weird Mystery Tales #1, Adventure Comics #256, Sandman (1990s series) #1, #4 and #8... and any other high-grade 1970s and early 1980s horror comics.

Edit: Also interested in Batman villain first appearances, Brave and the Bold #75, 79 and 86, Saga of the Swamp Thing #37 (first Constantine)... just way too much to list.

Post 18 IP   flag post

Heres a few others...and trying to keep this up trading thread up top.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC just sent you a PM
Post 20 IP   flag post
@Batman66 PM sent
Post 21 IP   flag post
I'd consider a trade for this book. I'd consider a comparable book or one higher in value (which I can add a book(s) to even it out).

Post 22 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
I have this for trade...looking for any issues of The Walking Dead #1 - 18 preferably not graded but in 9.0 or better condition.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
I have these for trade...looking for any issues of The Walking Dead #1 - 18 preferably not graded but in 9.2 or better condition.

Nice book. I've got #8 and #9. I can't say what condition they are in because my #6 came back as 9.0 and I was surprised. I'd assume they are 9+ range, but I wouldn't want to mislead you if I overestimate.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
To make things easier, (thanks @Darkseid_of_town)FMV included here. Any trade offers?

Post 25 IP   flag post
The more I think about trading...the less I'm attached to a lot right now...so here are some lower grade DD

Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
My god, I love this thread.

I'll try and make myself post some books this weekend.

I'm too clingy...
Post 27 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Books I Have for trade:

Post 28 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
I have these for trade...looking for any issues of The Walking Dead #1 - 18 preferably not graded but in 9.2 or better condition.

I can't help ya with any Walking Dead.

I am interested in the Wolverine #2

Would you be interested in trading the Wolverine 2 for One of these Books?

Post 29 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRedOne1944 nice books Thank you for the offer but Sorry I had to update my trade list..I guess getting older my memory is going. Other than the WD 19 All the graded stuff I have left is from the unspeakable
Post 30 IP   flag post
600887 246 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?