Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I decided to post this tonight instead of tomorrow.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector cawummel private msg quote post Address this user
Too soon to call a Lions loss?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 IP   flag post
LOL!!!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cawummel
Too soon to call a Lions loss?

It's never too soon for that 😉
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
If you'd do one of these for college ball, you'd have my interest.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
My 49er's won!!! GO 9ER'S!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

I'll be heading down to Cincinnati for the game against SF. Cautious optimism for the Bengals' new coaching staff. Definitely saw some positives in the loss to SEA, but plenty of work to do to clean it up. I think the ceiling is 6 wins for the team, anything above that is definitely overachieving. It took way too long to get rid of Marvin Lewis.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector iggykoopa30 private msg quote post Address this user

As a Redskins fan... I'm ready to be hurt again...
Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I'm going to the NE v Miami game this week, it should be a fun time as a Pats fan in the sea of Dolphins fans
Post 10 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
I'm going to the NE v Miami game this week, it should be a fun time as a Pats fan in the sea of Dolphins fans

NE will lay waste to Miami. Of course Miami did beat NE last December (1 point), I don't see that happening again. NE should let Stidham play this game and get some pro experience. Bring Brady in only if necessary.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:

NE will lay waste to Miami. Of course Miami did beat NE last December (1 point), I don't see that happening again. NE should let Stidham play this game and get some pro experience. Bring Brady in only if necessary.

Exactly. Last week was demoralizing for Miami, with that 49 point loss and this week will be devastating. If New England was able to beat the Steelers last weekend by 30 points, I'm not sure what Miami will be able to do. Fitzpatrick and Rosen put together are still not as good as Brady
Post 12 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
The Pats tend to struggle in Miami, but I just don't see the Dolphins putting together the kind of game necessary to beat NE. It should be a thorough thrashing.
Post 13 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggykoopa30

Same here!

Washington isn't going anywhere this season so they may as well put Haskins in (all season) and let him take his lumps,.. get the PRO experience under his belt. Like Dallas did with Aikman, and has been doing with Prescott.

The Redskins organization is being impatient instead of smart. But that's nothing unusual.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector iggykoopa30 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggykoopa30

Same here!

Washington isn't going anywhere this season so they may as well put Haskins in (all season) and let him take his lumps,.. get the PRO experience under his belt. Like Dallas did with Aikman, and has been doing with Prescott.

The Redskins organization is being impatient instead of smart. But that's nothing unusual.

I think they let Keenum go for 4-5 games then Haskins gets his chance for the rest of the season. I'm excited for his progression into next season. Hopefully he can be our future.
Post 16 IP   flag post
I really hated placing the green win box on the Dallas side but I'm being realistic,.. not negative.

Post 17 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Ty for the heads up. Carolina, Cincinnati, Chargers, Green Bay, Tennessee, New England, Buffalo, SEATTLE, Dallas, Baltimore, Houston, KC, Chicago, New Orleans, Atlanta, Cleveland.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

Currently 9 games have point spreads of 3 points or less. Only 4 games have point spreads of greater than 6.5 points. So this could be a rough week with so many games that could go either way. Survivor pool pick for this week is Baltimore.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
people protest the killing Dolphins so why is no one mad at Lamar Jackson for slaughtering the Dolphins last week?
Post 20 IP   flag post
How did you guys fill in the squares online?
Post 21 IP   flag post
@JLS_Comics you can do it in Adobe
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
How did you guys fill in the squares online?

I saved the original image on my hard-drive, opened with MS Paint, painted the empty squares, saved the image, then uploaded to my post here in the thread.
Post 23 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder That also works!
Post 24 IP   flag post

Post 25 IP   flag post
My guarantee pick of the week: Kansas City in a close shoot out.

My Upset pick of the week: Minnesota in a defensive battle.
Post 26 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
My guarantee pick every week is who ever plays Miami will win. Lol
Post 27 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Changed my pick to the Browns after learning that Sam Darnold is out with mono from making out with too many boys.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Bump...get your picks in before tonight's game.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar

Currently 9 games have point spreads of 3 points or less. Only 4 games have point spreads of greater than 6.5 points. So this could be a rough week with so many games that could go either way. Survivor pool pick for this week is Baltimore.

With the news that Jets QB Sam Darnold is out with mono, I am officially changing my Monday night pick to Cleveland.
Post 30 IP   flag post
600861 69 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?