CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
I never received it either. So what was October and November? Doesn't matter didn't get the emails.
Post 76 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo brought a smile to my face. That was very creative and funny as I sit here drinking my cup of coffee.

Cheers to you.

@Mountie73 there were no October and November character specials, so you did not miss out on anything. while there may be more character specials to come, the word I received from a CBCS exec a week or two ago was that no decision had been made on the next character.
Post 77 • IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator
When it said "Hero of the Month" I thought that would mean there was one each month.

You don't have an "Employee of the Month" for one month and then quit.

It was a great idea that should have been followed through with.
Post 78 • IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
@Mountie73 We will have more in the future!

That said who all didn't receive our Grading Expo email we sent out a few weeks back??
Post 79 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I've been getting emails, which is good because I found a $25 voucher for answering the survey from months ago. Mailed a couple books down last week. Score!
Post 80 • IP   flag post


Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
I dont get these emails. I get updates on orders and for emails.
Post 81 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountie73
@Scifinator
When it said "Hero of the Month" I thought that would mean there was one each month.

You don't have an "Employee of the Month" for one month and then quit.

It was a great idea that should have been followed through with.


I agree, this would have been a great monthly promotion to drive business....

That being said, I think January should be Darkhawk month...
Post 82 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I vote for Silver Surfer, followed by Ghost Rider, then GI Joe!
Post 83 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
I vote for Silver Surfer, followed by Ghost Rider, then GI Joe!


then Team America! woo whoo. I have number one and can hardly wait to have Sotheby's auction it after I slab it.

It's funny but still hurts that it's a worthless book.
Post 84 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Just give me a heads up on X-Men month. I'll go broke and it would be nice to know in advance.
Post 85 • IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
She Hulk could wind up costing me a lot.
Post 86 • IP   flag post
657131 86 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?