CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to your collection #610008

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwookie
@poka Love that FF!

What a great book to have. Congrats!

thanks. i took a chance and bought on ebay from Germany. when i got it - i checked that the stories were complete but did not do a page count - my mistake. however - price wise was still an ok deal - do let it pass
Post 926 IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 927 IP   flag post
Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
Got 2 wins off the first YouTube auction Mountie73 invited me to last week. will post the 10 wins from tonight once they come in
Win #1

I am terrible at pictures . sorry all
Post 928 IP   flag post
auction #2

Post 929 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11

Finally got my copy

Dang ,, Now that you bought that one up ...Ill never find a replacement for my stolen one. seriously .. congratulations.. YOU DID IT
Post 930 IP   flag post

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Arak nice haul
Post 931 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
My Sgt Rock obsession continues as I just received this book.

Contains another awesome Joe Kubert two page Pin Up

And of coarse now cataloged with my cyber slab

Post 932 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
@Arak Nice grab on the Ghost Rider book! You can never go wrong with Motorcycles and Flames
Post 933 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
@Arak nice haul
Thanks Batman it was my first and while I feel I got an awesome deal on pricing, I feel like I spent more on those 2 wins then tonight's 10 wins and a MOUNTAIN of stuff. wait until next week when you see all if it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
@Arak Nice grab on the Ghost Rider book! You can never go wrong with Motorcycles and Flames
Thank Big, It means a lot since your one of the people who's opinion I value so greatly. I was bragging on your self slab/banners just last night and the pull out drawers .

Motorcycles and flames , that's what I tried to tell my dear departed mother for years....She still wouldn't get the tattoo on her butt cheek
Post 934 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:
@poka Love that FF!

What a great book to have. Congrats!

thanks. i took a chance and bought on ebay from Germany. when i got it - i checked that the stories were complete but did not do a page count - my mistake. however - price wise was still an ok deal - do let it pass

I missed the FF 2 first pass.
Thats a bad A$$ book my ninja
Post 935 IP   flag post
Collector danzies private msg quote post Address this user
Finally pulled the trigger and picked up the plat, now to find the best way to display it.
Post 936 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arak
Got 2 wins off the first YouTube auction Mountie73 invited me to last week. will post the 10 wins from tonight once they come in
Win #1

I am terrible at pictures . sorry all

That's the second Young Avengers 1 I've seen on here in the last week.

Is there some buzz that I'm missing on this book?
Post 937 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie YA 1 has a tons of 1st appearances and has been a movie spec for some time
Post 938 IP   flag post
Collector Duece411 private msg quote post Address this user
My new ones i bought this week!

Post 939 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duece411
My new ones i bought this week!

Just in time for the wonder woman trailer to drop and give us a look at the Cheetah no less
Post 940 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Any spec on 1st appearance of Blackheart (DD 270)? Traded a raw Marvel Premier 28 (7.0) for a CGC slabbed DD 270 9.6 this weekend and not sure who got the better end of the deal.
Post 941 IP   flag post
GPa Daredevil 270 @ 9.6 is 62.00
Raw Marvel Premeire 28 7.0 is 66-70

Looks like a draw to me
Post 942 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Darkseid.
Post 943 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user

This cover was new to me, I had to buy it. The story associated inside exceeded my expectations
Post 944 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

got this in today, 1 of 3 9.8's, only one other with white pages, pretty stoked over it
Post 945 IP   flag post
The period where she even gave up her costume if I remember right.....that's a great grade for such an old book, congratulations
Post 946 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
The period where she even gave up her costume if I remember right.....that's a great grade for such an old book, congratulations
thanks, her new costume was 178-203, 204 goes back to her classic costume. In that time frame, several bondage covers
Post 947 IP   flag post
I had done some reading that more or less stated that during issues 178-203 it isn't so much a new costume as the absence of one altogether.Finally in 204 she begins reverting to the original wonder woman...but once Kanigher took the character over after Hummel resigned, he began slowly removing her defining characteristics....her robot plane, her powers, her costume, etc. At one point she was basically just a moppet in love with Steve Trevor who owned a fashion boutigue.

It took years for her to find her place once she had been stripped of so much
Post 948 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
arrived today. very pleased.

Post 949 IP   flag post
@GAC awesome book, what's next? Ff2 or Batman 121
Post 950 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC that is a BEAUTIFUL 4.0
Post 951 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
arrived today. very pleased.

Hot damn!
That's the one you decided on then?
Post 952 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Hot damn!
That's the one you decided on then?

Pretty sure he bought all of them plus a Sgt Fury 1. Forum sale must have gone better than expected.
Post 953 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up this book off Doc Cop forum member. Great packaging speedy shipping. Thanks mate 👍
One more May 1972 books for my collection

Post 954 IP   flag post
That's the second Young Avengers 1 I've seen on here in the last week.

Is there some buzz that I'm missing on this book?
Hey Jabba,, what Poka said is true but its all gravy. The ONLY reason I bid this lot was for the Nova 1 and 2
and Red Dinosaur 1
Its nice to have the 2 capt AM
the other is second app of Taskmaster
Ill be honest I dont know the first thing about moonbeam and red dragon other then they will add a few more fence posts or animals to the new ranch.if that is confusing moonbeam is just a $$ sign
Post 955 IP   flag post
601454 999 30