Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to your collection #610008

Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Nice Marvel Spotlight 28 and Ms. Marvel 17.
Post 751 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
@GeeWiz Love that Dr Strange 1 👍 Mines in for VSP Brunner sig and press at the moment but no where near your high 9.2 grade
Post 752 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arak

"Don't make me angry Mr. McGee, You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" RIP Bill Bixby

Hard to believe that's its over 25 years since Bill Bixby passed away
Post 753 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Got this today from eBay. Got a great deal on this Thor 337 and am very happy with what I got.

Gratz my ninja !!

I looked it up and the slab date was march 2015 . Do you think it has been pressed already? 4 years ago ??? kind of that iffy area..but sometimes still get lucky

Don't know if people were pressing back then. don't know when it became a thing. since it would cost so much for shipping pressing and re-grading, I don't know that there is enough up-side to make it worth the money and trouble (months and months of waiting).
Post 754 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Got this today, champions 1, last new book for this month.
Post 755 IP   flag post

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@sportshort Great book
Post 756 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
Alright guys I’ve been holding off on posting cuz I was waiting for one to be shipped but I’m super pumped about these.

Amazing Spider-Man 569: variant first appearance of anti venom

Wolverine 1- Jae Lee 1:100 sketch variant

Batgirl 28 - 1:25 steampunk variant

Post 757 IP   flag post
Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1lufcfan
Hard to believe that's its over 25 years since Bill Bixby passed away

I know right? hell I still use his previous show intro line on my dogs every day.
Singing- People let me tell you about my best friend.............
We might be getting old... nah thats just crazy talk
Post 758 IP   flag post
Quote:
Don't know if people were pressing back then. don't know when it became a thing. since it would cost so much for shipping pressing and re-grading, I don't know that there is enough up-side to make it worth the money and trouble (months and months of waiting).

Oh yeah your right ....I have never sent one off and I didnt consider that ...but your dead on the money right.. totally NOT worth it ... It is a great book
Post 759 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Oh yeah your right ....I have never sent one off and I didnt consider that ...but your dead on the money right.. totally NOT worth it ... It is a great book

Thanks @Arak!
Post 760 IP   flag post
Collector Zarbongo private msg quote post Address this user
Returning to my collection. I feel fortunate to get the grade on the UXM 244. I think the UXM 266 is a more legit grade. But happy none the less. Not sure why neither got a newsstand variant indication on the label.

Post 761 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarbongo
Returning to my collection. I feel fortunate to get the grade on the UXM 244. I think the UXM 266 is a more legit grade. But happy none the less. Not sure why neither got a newsstand variant indication on the label.

CGC tends to notate newsstand on their labels when there is a distinct difference like price variant.
Post 762 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

we were talking about the rocketeer in another thread, went into my lcs and he happened to have this, I think it was fate, maybe destiny or just plain ole greed. But I've been wanting to pick this up for a while
Post 763 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Love me some Starslayer!

More Specifically starting with Issue #10 and the First appearance of Grim Jack in the Back up story

Post 764 IP   flag post
Collector Duece411 private msg quote post Address this user
New for this week!
Post 765 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 766 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this in today.
November 21 Thursday

First full appearance of an underrated villain, Cyber. The only guy that Logan is actually afraid of.

Post 767 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Messed around and got a triple double

Post 768 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

Purchases from the past few weeks.
Post 769 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra

I always thought Tarantula's dialogue was lame...but when you read it with a Latin American accent it has a Scarface ring to it.
Post 770 IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Quote:

I always thought Tarantula's dialogue was lame...but when you read it with a Latin American accent it has a Scarface ring to it.

“Say hello to my pointy feet!”
Post 771 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by daywalker
Quote:
Quote:

“Say hello to my pointy feet!”

"Ju whanna play ruff Spider-man? Hokay, we can play ruff"
Post 772 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

A dame to kill for hard cover. Dust jacket is a bit worn but it is great none the less!!!
Post 773 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 774 IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 775 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Nice newsstand edition, you are.

Post 776 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
arrived today. love it!!

Post 777 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
bought this today...very happy with it.

Post 778 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
Just got this in today.
November 21 Thursday

First full appearance of an underrated villain, Cyber. The only guy that Logan is actually afraid of.

Whoa ! pump the brakes .. I know story wise I am 20 years behind but Logan is really afraid of someone???
Ok I want to change my Christmas order *wink*
Great looking book my ninja
Post 779 IP   flag post
Quote:
"Ju whanna play ruff Spider-man? Hokay, we can play ruff"

I gonna tale ju dis one tine....Jus one tine.. Ju ******* cocka roacha

In the spirit of brotherhood and on the off chance a Michelle Pfeifer type is sitting at home saying " yeah I'll peruse the bronze section tonight and see whats Hot with the Kewl dudes ..or any ankle biters, I completely starred out one word so as not to upset anyone
Post 780 IP   flag post
601362 999 30