Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesSigning OpportunitiesToys

Stan Sakai!748

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I just found out Stan Sakai is also going to be at Rose City con, where Stan Lee has his final appearance in Portland. Anyone else a Usagi fan? I used to have all the original comics but had to unload a lot of comics a few years ago. Anyone with original art by him?

Guess who's getting his original 1989 Usagi Yojimbo and 1991 Space Usagi Yojimbo tmnt toys signed? THIS GUY.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector roarzola private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations. It is nice to see a fan get something they have been wanting for a long time.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Usagi Yojimbo was my favorite non turtle character from the original cartoon and toy line.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Me too! It was such a match made in heaven for those two intellectual properties to combine and cross over with. That, and Savage Dragon of course
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
I really like Usagi. I also have the 1989 Usagi action figure MIP. I don't have Albedo #2, but I'd like to someday.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke I don't know why I'm asking because I already know the answer (Sith Lord and all), do you own the 1st appearance of Usagi?
Post 6 IP   flag post
I don't actually
Post 7 IP   flag post
I just found my copy of Groo the Wanderer V2 #2 signed and sketched by Sergio Aragones. Stan Sakai did the lettering.
Post 8 IP   flag post
596800 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?