Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Silver AgeMemorabiliaPop CultureSignatures

Trinity Comics Experiences6420

Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
For those who have used them before, how long did it take for them to send an invoice? Books were delivered over a week ago.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector eee91 private msg quote post Address this user
First time I used them, it took over two weeks. It was NY Comic Con time, so they were slammed with books. Every other time it's been around a week or so.

If you're worried about it, just send them a message through Facebook and ask if they got them.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
My books arrived April 28th....signing (Stan Lee) was May 3rd....I got a message requesting payment on the 7th. It wasn't an invoice (like through EBay). It was just a message with a total and instructions where to send payment.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra
For those who have used them before, how long did it take for them to send an invoice? Books were delivered over a week ago.

Are these the ones you were going to have Stan Lee sign?

Trinity announced a few days ago his signing was postponed indefinitely due to the situation with Keya, I presume.
Post 29 IP   flag post
@Drogio it was. Must have missed that announcement. I don’t have book of faces. Thanks for the heads up.
Post 30 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
he doesn't send invoices. your invoice is the facebook message asking for payment. that's how he rolls.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Will they have a booth at SDCC?

I know Trinity will be there, I was just wondering if I’ll be able to drop stuff off in person?
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
matt / trinity takes very good care of your books
Post 33 IP   flag post
@Frontier2Xterra looks like it might be back on. From Trinity's Facebook:

"Hey guys. Good news. Looks like the Stan signing may be back on tentatively.. we will need books and payment will be due by 7/10. It is not all the way on but we wanted to give you all a heads up so you can get books in to us in time."
Post 34 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
This might be the last year for anyone to try and get Stan's signature on a book.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
@Frontier2Xterra looks like it might be back on. From Trinity's Facebook:

"Hey guys. Good news. Looks like the Stan signing may be back on tentatively.. we will need books and payment will be due by 7/10. It is not all the way on but we wanted to give you all a heads up so you can get books in to us in time."

Good to know, thanks! I haven't heard back but I know they were at a con over the weekend. I will try to reach out again if I don't hear from them in a few days.
Post 36 IP   flag post
183829 36 11
destitute