Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

For Anyone Doing Business With Brain Trust6379

Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Who you talking to, CAK...? You forget who brought up Tinder...?

Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector Jimmers private msg quote post Address this user
wow
Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBrown
Who you talking to, CAK...? You forget who brought up Tinder...?

So what if I mentioned Tinder?

The majority of single people use dating apps like Tinder,OKCupid and even Facebook ....to meet other single people.

I didn't paint people who use Tinder as morally depraved, walking cases of STI's.

I also didn't pant people who don't use such social platforms as incels, either.

Besides all of that, my mention of Tinder was a joke vehicle.

I clearly noted that within the very same post.
Post 78 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Have you never watched Family Guy...? Or, any one of dozens of other shows or pop culture references that have described and/or defined what Tinder is...?

If we are using family guy has an accurate source of information, the world just got reeeeeally weird šŸ¤£

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
The majority of single people use dating apps like Tinder,OKCupid and even Facebook ....to meet other single people.

Some of us are even happily married to one of these supposed ā€œmorally depraved, walking cases of STI'sā€ lol

Actually, millions of us. An estimated 1/3 of all new marriages in the United States originated on online dating sites. I didnā€™t get that statistic from family guy either šŸ˜
Post 79 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
UPS is gonna deliver this thread right in to a lock

Post 80 IP   flag post

Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
Ibtl.
Post 81 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
An estimated 1/3 of all new marriages in the United States originated on online dating sites.

Oh wow that's promising when marriages are already 50% success rate. You can half that half... meeting online for a life partner. Great future to look forward too!

oh geez
Post 82 IP   flag post
Quote:
If we are using family guy has an accurate source of information, the world just got reeeeeally weird šŸ¤£

It's TINDER. It's not rocket science.

Although one of the reasons why FG has been so successful is MacFarlane's willingness to tell realllly awkward truths in exaggerated ways....like with Tinder.

Quote:
So what if I mentioned Tinder?

I didn't paint people who use Tinder as morally depraved, walking cases of STI's.

I also didn't pant people who don't use such social platforms as incels, either.

Besides all of that, my mention of Tinder was a joke vehicle.

I clearly noted that within the very same post.

Lighten up, CAK. You made a joke, I ran with it, this "Teacha" guy took it seriously and got personal, saying I sounded like an "involuntary celibate," which is a fairly cheap shot.

I assumed you, of all people, would figure out that my tongue was planted firmly in my cheek (the "db" comment was your clue that I wasn't taking myself seriously), but apparently not. My mistake.

But let's not fool ourselves...Tinder is not a "dating" app, like the other, legit dating apps or sites. It's a hookup app. Do people use it to meet others? Of course. But it doesn't have the reputation it does for nothing.

Besides, as in all jokes, as you mention, there's the grain of truth. Indiscriminate hookups ARE unhealthy, mentally, emotionally, and physically. And yes, the chance of STIs is drastically increased. I should know. I got the clap in my 20s. Twice. Why? Being promiscuous with dirty bimbos.

So I speak from painful experience.
Post 83 IP   flag post
Well.

This thread has certainly gone in an interesting direction.
Post 84 IP   flag post
Collector 1243782365 private msg quote post Address this user
Is tinder what we have to use now that the FBI has shut all the good websites down?
Post 85 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Careful, Cambridge Analytica might be pulling your Tinder profile too
Post 86 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I am wondering how far away from Brain Trust this will go? He was in poor taste. He made a mistake. He apologized. Is that not the American way. Nuff said.
Post 87 IP   flag post
Collector IntoAnother private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
I am wondering how far away from Brain Trust this will go? He was in poor taste. He made a mistake. He apologized. Is that not the American way. Nuff said.

Iā€™m going to guess pretty far. Iā€™m not sure how many publishers would want to be attached to him and his Brain Trust variants with this being brought to light. He also apologized for a joke if Iā€™m not mistaken, which may or may not be the case.
Post 88 IP   flag post
Collector IntoAnother private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Well.

This thread has certainly gone in an interesting direction.

I blame you Joe Clap.

šŸ˜
Post 89 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I should know. I got the clap

šŸ¤£
Post 90 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

šŸ¤£

Pics or it didnā€™t happen. I love how guys blame the women for being ā€œdirty bimbosā€ as the reason they allegedly got an std. Sexist much?
Post 91 IP   flag post
DB,

Yeah, I picked up the hint i.e. I knew you were mostly joking.šŸ˜‰šŸ‘

So was I...and this thread got out there a bit too far to address all the points, and side points...and so on.

It was just easier, and less taxing, to just sum up both sides in a simplified post.
Post 92 IP   flag post
Quote:

Apology, schmapology.

If he had contacted the airline that he beat out of $300+ in baggage fees and had ask for a bill to pay for the "easy $300+" he cheated the airline out of than that apology would mean something.

As it stands, he only apologized when his dishonest behavior was brought into light via a public Facebook comic group post; only when he saw that his shady behavior was going to lose him paying customers.

His "apology" was issued only so his bank account didn't start taking a hit.
Post 93 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
So....The city of West Hollywood, California, gave the Key To The City to Stormy Daniels and proclaimed this day as Stormy Daniels Day.

How fitting.
Post 94 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

Apology, schmapology.

If he had contacted the airline that he beat out of $300+ in baggage fees and had ask for a bill to pay for the "easy $300+" he cheated the airline out of than that apology would mean something.

As it stands, he only apologized when his dishonest behavior was brought into light via a public Facebook comic group post; only when he saw that his shady behavior was going to lose him paying customers.

The was I read the apology there was no 300+ extra weight of comics on the plane. Think he stated that everything (except handcarfy) was shipped ahead by courier? Did I miss something?
Post 95 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

šŸ¤£

Yup. That's what happens when you stick your dingaling where it doesn't belong.

Which is why the "incel" comment was dumb AND funny.
Post 96 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
Quote:
Quote:

šŸ¤£

Pics or it didnā€™t happen.

You want pics of me contracting an STI...? Flattering, I guess, but that'll be a hard pass, brah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quote
I love how guys blame the women for being ā€œdirty bimbosā€ as the reason they allegedly got an std. Sexist much?

I know logic isn't your strong suit, but you might want to pay attention: I CONTRACTED it. I didn't PASS IT ON.

Do you see the distinction, or does it need to be spelled out further...?
Post 97 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

šŸ¤£

Pics or it didnā€™t happen.

You want pics of me contracting an STI...? Flattering, I guess, but that'll be a hard pass, brah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quote
I love how guys blame the women for being ā€œdirty bimbosā€ as the reason they allegedly got an std. Sexist much?

I know logic isn't your strong suit, but you might want to pay attention: I CONTRACTED it. I didn't PASS IT ON.

Do you see the distinction, or does it need to be spelled out further...?

The pics or it didn't happen comment was my flippant way of saying I don't believe you brah.

It needs to be spelled out further. Did you not know they were "dirty bimbos" before you allegedly slept with them? Or was this gods way of "punishing" you for having casual sex with someone you had no feelings for?
Post 98 IP   flag post
Quote:
The pics or it didn't happen comment was my flippant way of saying I don't believe you brah.

WHAT??

No way. Color me shocked. SHOCKED, I say!

See ya, firebug. Go start your fires somewhere else.
Post 99 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

WHAT??

No way. Color me shocked. SHOCKED, I say!

See ya, firebug. Go start your fires somewhere else.

If you can't handle any dialogue with me whatsoever just say so and I will move on from it here.

But this constant accusation that I'm trying to "start" something is ridiculous. I thought we were allowed to disagree here and to question what other people say and not take it at face value?

I don't appreciate the sexist comments, no one held a gun to your head to make you sleep with a "dirty bimbo".
Post 100 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:
Quote:

Apology, schmapology.

The was I read the apology there was no 300+ extra weight of comics on the plane. Think he stated that everything (except handcarfy) was shipped ahead by courier? Did I miss something?

I haven't read anything further WRT this other than the screen shot, and what's been posted in this thread.

Craig said he saved "easily $300", per that screen shot post.

Masochism and a couple others made it clear, in this thread, that Craig made no apology nor payment, to the airline for the "easy $300" that Craig avoided paying the air line.

The apology Craig made was to people on Facebook comic groups . Apparently for his "joke" and for being behind of order fulfillment.

I really don't care about this dude, either way. Whatever he gets, he has it coming.

I don't know what this guy does for a living.

If it is primarily selling variants through his Brain Trust brand, odds are that he'll be looking for a new line of work in the not too distant future.
Post 101 IP   flag post
Quote:
If you can't handle any dialogue with me whatsoever just say so and I will move on from it here.

But this constant accusation that I'm trying to "start" something is ridiculous. I thought we were allowed to disagree here and to question what other people say and not take it at face value?

I don't appreciate the sexist comments, no one held a gun to your head to make you sleep with a "dirty bimbo".

Go.

Start.

Your.

Fires.

Somewhere.

Else.

Firebug.

Post 102 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Now I think it's time for an IBTL....
Post 103 IP   flag post
Where's mah popcorn skillet?

@DB & @Logan
Post 104 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Are you stealing K-Myke's "brah's" now?
Post 105 IP   flag post
601464 154 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?