Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
w00t! another order Completed what’s funny is I had called customer service about it just a little while ago today and they told me that it was expected to be completed May 7
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Hopefully it won't say "completed" until then.
Post 52 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Stu private msg quote post Address this user
I called today and found out my books are waiting to be pressed - not sure what to think about this since I turned my books in back in late October. True six month mark will be 26 April - per CBCS.
Post 53 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 54 IP   flag post
I got it in both testicles today. First, my completed order didn’t ship out before the weekend

Then, FedEx let their delivery dates slip a day so the order I was supposed to get today will arrive tomorrow and the one tomorrow I’ll now get Monday. I really hate how their “on the vehicle for delivery” status just means that it’s on the truck, not that it’s out for delivery
Post 55 IP   flag post

So tired of this crap.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Ugh, FedEx is killing me. Now the order that was supposed to be delivered today (and is “on FedEx truck for delivery”) isn’t scheduled until Monday. So I guess they’re content to just let it sit in the truck all weekend

EDIT: W00t! They pulled through and deivered despite pushing the delivery date back another day
Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
What? It's all your fault!? At least you live up to your name. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
In February I mailed 1,293 books to CBCS for grading.

Including more than 200 books arriving today they have completed at least half of the order.

I am now up to my eyeballs in slabbed books that I need to list on ebay.

For the love of God, please stop bitching about turnaround times!
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector _satan private msg quote post Address this user
submitted 5 signature series books March 10, they have moved into grading either last night or first thing this morning.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by _satan
submitted 5 signature series books March 10, they have moved into grading either last night or first thing this morning.

Submitted mine about the same time - 4 books - and they are in labels now. Labels can kind of be purgatory, never sure when it will end. But either way that is incredibly fast compared to where we were a few months ago.
Post 60 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themaxx35
Quote:
Originally Posted by _satan

Submitted mine about the same time - 4 books - and they are in labels now. Labels can kind of be purgatory, never sure when it will end. But either way that is incredibly fast compared to where we were a few months ago.

Yes. Was surprised they were already in grading. Would have thought another week or 2
Post 61 IP   flag post
Collector Robert86m private msg quote post Address this user
I sent them books that ended up being received on the 12th kinda cool guess I am not to far behind than going to the next step also
Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector WalkinWillie private msg quote post Address this user
Pre-screen modern that was received by CBCS on 2/8 and delivered on 4/25 so one day shy of 11 weeks.
Post 63 IP   flag post
Still waiting...
Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I got 6 books received on March 22, 2018 in grading. I got a fast pass submitted and recieved on March 28 also in grading.

I am pushing 110 books this year.
Post 65 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Just to double check, the submission address is still the ST. Petersburg address on the invoice, correct?

Getting ready to send off 4 Quickstream books tomorrow. Will be curious to see how fast they come back. Seems like things are speeding up.
Post 66 IP   flag post
My 12 weeks will be the end of this month with no movement yet
Post 67 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert86m
My 12 weeks will be the end of this month with no movement yet

June 8th will be 12 weeks for your order.
Your order has been graded and in slab since April 18th.
Post 68 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
The status of my order of SA DC’s that was received on February 28th was changed to “grading” today!
Post 69 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
Looking good, my March 11 submission is into Grading already. Looking good for a June return.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user
My first comic I have sent in to be graded was received on April 2nd and I signed up for the 6 week turnaround mostly out of excitement and lack of patience. It has been in Grading status for a bit now and I am thinking it will be finished soon. Does the email that get sent contain the Grade it is given? What about the Dashboard on this site? I am checking every day but at the same time I want the Grade at unboxing to be a surprise. How does that work? Should I stay off the site until I receive my comic? Thanks all! (Comic is Daredevil #600 Aja variant. Nothing fancy, but I love it and that's all that matters to me and will look sweet in my home "Comic Corner".
Post 71 IP   flag post
@SteveRicketts My dashboard still says Processing
Post 72 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user
I heard that for red label verification you have to contact cbcs if there are more than 5 sigs to verify.. is this true?
Post 73 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsaSequel
I heard that for red label verification you have to contact cbcs if there are more than 5 sigs to verify.. is this true?

thats going to be an expensive submission
Post 74 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsaSequel

I'm unaware of any such requirement. I sent in a book with a dozen signatures to be verified maybe 18 months ago and I didn't call beforehand.

It does get expensive, but it's not otherwise complicated.
Post 75 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
My submission for 4 Quickstream books received by CBCS May 03 shipped today - so exactly a 2 week turnaround time. Nice!
Post 76 IP   flag post
I have been in “labels” for a week, so I am not looking forward to the weekend. According to my invoice, two books were bumped up to a higher tier (and their listed values were increased by CBCS). The good news is those two books must have received high grades. The bad news is I can’t see the grades yet, and I was charged an additional $47 for the higher tiers. Hopefully I can see the grades next week.
Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector marvelfreak1313 private msg quote post Address this user
I know it takes some time to go over the books and have the graded. I submitted 3 books at WonderCon at the end of March, they were officially received on April 2nd. Now I'm in the hold pattern of processing, I'm just SUPER anxious, wish I had paid for the quickpass.
Waiting on DC's Mystery In Space #35(1956), Green Lantern #22(1963) & Amazing Spider-Man #300 signed by Todd MacFarlane.
Post 78 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
I have been in “labels” for a week, so I am not looking forward to the weekend. ... Hopefully I can see the grades next week.

Mine have been in labels for over three weeks. So, use that info as you will.
Post 79 IP   flag post
Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
When you find out that your books (Fast Pass Modern, No Pressing) that were received on April 20th have now entered grading....
Post 80 IP   flag post
601511 999 30