Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

Emails with order updates...486

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
The emails that get sent out with order updates have resumed working today.
You should get an email at the following times...

1) Received
2) Enters grading
3) QC
4) Shipped, which will contain the tracking number for your package.

The first email is for the entire invoice. The remaining emails are sent for each tier in your invoice. If you have more than one tier, you'll get these emails for each tier on the invoice.

These emails are not retroactive, meaning you're not going to get slammed with 50 emails for orders that have already gone through the system. You will start getting emails for orders that are still being processed, but only at the trigger times listed above.

Best wishes to you all!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
Woo hoo! Got the email that my last order is shipping as we speak, thanks for the update Steve!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector roarzola private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks steve
Post 3 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Well, this is indeed good news.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector nadabig private msg quote post Address this user
There are too many Steves
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
I got one saying that my one order was completed, and that I will get another with shipping info. :-)
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector catrick339 private msg quote post Address this user
I got an email, but it was from a Nigerian Prince. Should I send him the $600?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by catrick339
I got an email, but it was from a Nigerian Prince. Should I send him the $600?

HAHA...
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector nadabig private msg quote post Address this user
Can some of you that have received emails regarding completion please advise of when your books were submitted. It may help some of us get a handle on when we will see our books again.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Hero_Restoration private msg quote post Address this user
Would it be possible to get an e-mail when the form is filled out, with a PDF copy of invoice attached?
Post 10 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
You have a PDF copy of your invoice in the dashboard. Just click on the invoice number and it's there.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Hero_Restoration private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, I know about that, the e-mail was more convenient.
Post 12 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadabig
Can some of you that have received emails regarding completion please advise of when your books were submitted. It may help some of us get a handle on when we will see our books again.

I submitted 12 silver age books under Consumer and Expanded Consumer that according to my tracking number, were received by CBCS on April 27th. I have not received any e-mails/updates from CBCS. Yesterday I e-mailed Zach in Customer Service to check on my status, since Consumers/Expandeds are supposed to be on-time (30-day). No response yet, but I will let you know what he says.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector RadioactiveSquid private msg quote post Address this user
My book has stated processing for well over a month. Can I get an update on progress? I guess modern is days behind but still an update would be nice....
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Stelbert_Stylton private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadabig

I submitted 12 silver age books under Consumer and Expanded Consumer that according to my tracking number, were received by CBCS on April 27th. I have not received any e-mails/updates from CBCS. Yesterday I e-mailed Zach in Customer Service to check on my status, since Consumers/Expandeds are supposed to be on-time (30-business day). No response yet, but I will let you know what he says.

FTFY
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Balidoosti private msg quote post Address this user
If you submit your comics at a convention, how long should it typically take to receive the initial "Received" email?

I submitted my comics at Awesome Con on June 3rd and have not yet received any emails from CBCS. Just wondering if this is typical or not and, if not, when I should expect to receive an email. Thanks!
Post 16 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I never got a response from Zach at CBCS for the e-mail I sent Monday. I did get two e-mails from CBCS for the Consumer and Expanded Consumer books (received on April 27) today telling me the books were in grading. I just checked my Dashboard and confirmed this. I also noticed that my invoice now says I have a $66 balance, as three of the books were charged an additional $22 based on increased value (so I guess the grades most be done already, right?). I have not received an e-mail saying I owe more money, yet.
Hope this helps some of you get an idea of when your books will be ready.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector Ebandy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
I never got a response from Zach at CBCS for the e-mail I sent Monday. I did get two e-mails from CBCS for the Consumer and Expanded Consumer books (received on April 27) today telling me the books were in grading. I just checked my Dashboard and confirmed this. I also noticed that my invoice now says I have a $66 balance, as three of the books were charged an additional $22 based on increased value (so I guess the grades most be done already, right?). I have not received an e-mail saying I owe more money, yet.
Hope this helps some of you get an idea of when your books will be ready.
did u have fast track or anything like that?
Post 18 IP   flag post
No fast track, but Consumer and Expanded are still supposed to be on-time with 30-business days.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector Ebandy private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome maybe I will get same email cause mine where received about that time if not couple days before
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector asteroidcomix private msg quote post Address this user
I have not received an email for anything I sent in at the end of May. Three of the tiers have shipped. Pretty frustrating because you can't see grades, don't know when books are going to arrive, and then end up having to drive to fedex to pick them up (30 min drive).

CBCS, please fix or find a way to post the information in the account page.
Post 21 IP   flag post
601445 21 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?