Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Secret Santa sign up thread4830

COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I'm too lazy to shop. I just sent bitcoin. It was a quarter my dog bit.
Post 51 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
I'm too lazy to shop. I just sent bitcoin. It was a quarter my dog bit.

Post 52 • IP   flag post
My Secret Santa gift sending didn't go as I had planned. I left the return address off the package (to remain a secret santa), and the post office would not let me mail it without a return address.

I thought about using a different address but since the item is insured I was afraid that might be a problem if things went south.

Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men.

Speaking of Christmas Presents. I ordered a couple of slabs from Comixology aka Comic Mint, for presents to me from my wife. I will give them to her to wrap when they finally get here. I also ordered a few raw books from a private person.

None of them have arrived yet. No notice of having been shipped either. They were ordered on Nov. 28th.

My wife has 10 presents under our tree, from me. I have one (a sweatshirt I bought and gave her to wrap to me) (It is sweet).

But we are going to have Christmas at our youngest sons home on a different day than the 25th, and there will be plenty of presents for me there, from my three sons and their wives.

So I'm good. But my wife is concerned about my lack of presents under our tree.

I might be able to use this to my advantage and get something BIG. Like a NM 98.
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@conditionfreak I am 🤷‍♂️. I thought your wife asked you to get rid of some comics but now you managed her to give you more! How did you end up with this achievement? 😂

Hope all arrives on time!
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Honestly, I think it is because I am always on deaths doorstep, and she wants me to be happy in the time I have left.

WINNING!
Post 55 • IP   flag post

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Honestly, I think it is because I am always on deaths doorstep, and she wants me to be happy in the time I have left.

WINNING!

I am sure there is another reason which is that deep inside she knows what you treasure the most as a gift!
Post 56 • IP   flag post
Got my present from Secret Santa today. Have not opened it yet, but meethinks I have an idea of who my Santa Dude might be.

For written on the outside protective cardboard is "Ho Ho Ho Brah!".

Of course some of you are devious wannabe evil scientists and may be tricking me.

Holy Mystery Batman! Can we solve this riddle in time to save Christmas?

Merry Christmas Brah! And thanks.
Post 57 • IP   flag post
143275 57 7
destitute