Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have as much as I would like. Eventually I will get some more of my stuff up and about. Newborns are expensive and I'm really enjoying being a dad. Throw up some of your current prints or wall art for me to ogle!

Happy Tuesday everyone!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sure I've posted this before but it's good for ogling

Post 2 IP   flag post
That's awesome! My buddy recently moved into a new house and I helped him put up all his stuff... some of it we had to put up else where due to the content lol. Those Jen Bartel prints cant get really racy quickly!
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
A Las Vegas-Styled Shi by Billy Tucci

And the original art that I purchased

Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
Are posters ok? Had this one for many years. A "life sized" (5feet 8inches) poster of Lynn Minmei, signed by her Japanese voice actress Mari Iijima, from Macross: Do You Remember Love? Sorry about the reflections.

Post 5 IP   flag post
@mattness I'm a firm believer in all kinds of art. That's really awesome! I recently started watching some Anime on netflix... got through the first season of Attack on Titan, loved it, and started watching Death Note.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector OrbitCityComics private msg quote post Address this user
I'll have to go through my book when I get home, but I have a nice, but small, collection.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
Currently what's on my walls. I need to take some down and redo them to add more. I buy and sell prints, so I always have a ton. lol. I love that OA X-23.

Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
Aside from comics I collect a lot of original art/ pencils prelims. Became friends with many old illustrators, on being my friend Earl Norem. I have a few hundred of his Men's action, Marvel covers (Conan etc)..and various Transformers, GI Joe, he-man art..I think this MARS ATTACKS is one of my personal favorites that I own.
Post 10 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
I am again forced to use stock footage of what I purchased on eBay. Hoping that my repro copies will look as nice as these do. So I hope it is acceptable that I post what I just got in this manner.

And before I forget... I only plan to have all but the marquee of Dee Jay and Dan framed. It is an unusual shape, and I bought it specifically for the Street Fighter Zero portion of my Sakura Kasugano collection.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector 1nOnly private msg quote post Address this user

One of the framed prints in my game room. Framed and matted it's about 2.5 feet wide by 4 feet tall. (Sorry for the glare on the glass)
Post 12 IP   flag post
601493 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?