Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedSigning Opportunities

Awesome Con421

Collector TheComicDoJo private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS is going to be at Awesome Con... So what does this mean? I would assume on site grading. Are they having any guests signing at there table? lastly, I'll only be there Friday, would I be able to get something graded Friday at open and pick up when I leave around 6pm? or can they ship?

thanks!

@thecomicdojo IG
Post 1 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
We will be at Awesome Con, but are not grading on site. You can drop books off at our booth that we will take back to our office for grading. When they're finished, we ship them back to you.

Feel free to ask questions. The submission process is easy and we are happy to help you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
We will be at Awesome Con, but are not grading on site. You can drop books off at our booth that we will take back to our office for grading. When they're finished, we ship them back to you.

Feel free to ask questions. The submission process is easy and we are happy to help you.

Thanks! If I drop off my new CGC book can I get that 20% off to have you switch it to CBCS? Never thought I'd be doing that but it's an important book to me. I see the "waviness" that everyone is talking about.

Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
@TheComicDoJo You sure can. We look forward to seeing you at the show.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thanks again! I'll be there sometime between 12-1 on Friday, what's your booth #? And sorry, one more question. For a verified sig (non-witness)is $25 right? I've got a New Mutants 87 I'd like to drop off as well.

Thanks!
Post 5 IP   flag post
596791 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?