Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Rick & Morty Thread Interdimensional Cable 33718

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Sara Richard is at Boston Comic Con this year. I talked to her yesterday about the Rick and Morty comic series and thanked her again for the remarks she did on my Lil Poopy Superstar 1s last year at NYCC.
Post 726 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Instead of the summer voodoo doll I got a mr poopybutthole beach towel! Also I ordered a pickle Rick shirt. #Noregrats
Post 727 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 728 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like you are using the Pickle Rick shirt to censor the MPBH towel.
Post 729 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Yea...what's he doin under there?
Post 730 IP   flag post

I ordered the summer voodoo doll and instead got the towel. Not upset about tit.
Post 731 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Got them both in today Keeping one and selling the other to buy more Rick and Morty things lol

Post 732 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@Thanatos What does a 9.6 go for these days?
Post 733 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

The BIN completed sales on ebay from the past few months seem to range between $275 - $350. Perhaps @DarthLego can give a GoCollect average for the past 3 months when he gets a chance.
Post 734 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
Quote:

The BIN completed sales on ebay from the past few months seem to range between $275 - $350. Perhaps @DarthLego can give a GoCollect average for the past 3 months when he gets a chance.

Post 735 IP   flag post
I have a 9.6 and 9.8 both for sale on ebay right now if anyone is interested. Will discount to my fellow brahs
Post 736 IP   flag post
It'll be interesting to see where this comic goes in the next few years, kind if crazy how quickly the comic exploded.
Post 737 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Just saw that Justin Roiland will be at RI comicon in November. If any of you guys want me to get anything, I'd be happy to; I'm sure I'll be carting a CBCS witness around with me all day anyways lol
Post 738 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
@shrewbeer
Post 739 IP   flag post
My wallet hates you guys.
Post 740 IP   flag post
CONFIRMED: DeadMau5 is the winner who bought the full bottle of Mulan sauce on ebay.
Post 741 IP   flag post

Post 742 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
CONFIRMED: DeadMau5 is the winner who bought the full bottle of Mulan sauce on ebay.

@15k, will he post a picture of himself dipping nuggets in it??
Post 743 IP   flag post
Aside from the NYCC variants on Lil Poopy Superstar I am late to the game when it comes to the Rick and Morty Comics. Thanks in part to my new arrivals from Midtown (front row) my Rick and Morty comic collection is on its way to respectable.

Post 744 IP   flag post
not a bad starter pack , imo
Post 745 IP   flag post
Quote:
Aside from the NYCC variants on Lil Poopy Superstar I am late to the game when it comes to the Rick and Morty Comics. Thanks in part to my new arrivals from Midtown (front row) my Rick and Morty comic collection is on its way to respectable.

You don't have a RAM BAM 1 yet imo.
Post 746 IP   flag post
I have a 9.6 and a 9.8 cbcs graded #1 first printing if you are interested pm me @drchaos
Post 747 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
I watched a few more episodes and I was wrong, it's pretty funny and I enjoy it.
Post 748 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
The RAM crew cracked in to that dipping sauce.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX3lABHBbp7/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX3kUEJhcur/
Post 749 IP   flag post
Dan Harmon looked like a little kid trying a new food for the first time who may or may not have pervasive sensory issues lmao
Post 750 IP   flag post
I'm selling RAM #1 BAM covers for 125 free shipping these are nm copies pm if interested
Post 751 IP   flag post

Post 752 IP   flag post
Listed a .99 auction on eBay ends next Thursday at 9 RAM #1 BAM NM
Post 753 IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Is this obvious or am I overthinking this: He is Pickle Rick because he drinks so much his liver already probably is one.
Post 754 IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Listed a .99 auction on eBay ends next Sunday at 9 RAM #1 BAM NM

More pictures!!!!
Post 755 IP   flag post
601448 846 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?