Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPSignaturesSigning Opportunities

Sam Keith Alamo City Private Signing2703

Collector MostlyMarvel240 private msg quote post Address this user
Black Star Comics is proud to announce a private signing with Sam Keith at Alamo City Comic Con May 27-28. This is Sam's only 2017 North American appearance and he does not do shows often. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. No sketches available. Price is $25/book. Also, feel free to join our Facebook group(Black Star Comics Comic Con Services) to see what other shows we'll be attending and any other private signings we set up in the future.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector 90scomicbooknerd private msg quote post Address this user
So will he be signing only for this private signing. I saw a post saying he would be signing up to 10 books I think for free. So just wondering.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90scomicbooknerd
So will he be signing only for this private signing. I saw a post saying he would be signing up to 10 books I think for free. So just wondering.

Yes, that is true, but with this being such a rare appearance his crowd and lines are expected to be huge. More than likely that line will be capped and we don't know how long he'll be signing for. Plus he's not a fast signer. I know this firsthand when I met him in Boston last year. With this private signing you're guaranteed your books will be signed and there's no limit.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Do you have a website and physical location?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Do you have a website and physical location?

No, just three Facebook group.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Are you guess CBCS witnesses if we wanted the book subbed? I don't facebook so do you have any information available through any other source?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Are you guess CBCS witnesses if we wanted the book subbed? I don't facebook so do you have any information available through any other source?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:

PM sent
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MostlyMarvel240
Quote:

PM sent

Got it. Sent you one back.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector 90scomicbooknerd private msg quote post Address this user
Im going to Alamo City just to get my Maxx #1, 1/2, and Darker Image signed and would like to get them graded. Will CBCS be at this private signing?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90scomicbooknerd
Im going to Alamo City just to get my Maxx #1, 1/2, and Darker Image signed and would like to get them graded. Will CBCS be at this private signing?

I'm an AW for CBCS so I can sign off as a witness for the books you want to get graded
Post 11 IP   flag post
596794 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?