Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaPop Culture

Comic Cards2354

Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

Does anyone here collect/buy/sell non-sports cards?

**I WTB 1995 Marvel Flair Complete set if anyone has (w/ Chase Cards) for sale please PM me.

**I WTS Sealed Box Marvel Masterpieces 2008 Set 3 (Includes Original Sketch Card). $70 free Priority Mail Shipping.

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I have a boatload of comic cards in binders, and chase cards that complete a picture on the back if all 9 are together, etc... I need to find those in a grey tub somewhere
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I have a few of those sets.
If you don't find anything by the weekend, I'll go through my sets and let you know what I have.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@VaComicsGuy Thanks. Been looking on Ebay for awhile.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

I need to get to the very bottom blue tub find the comic cards. 😭
Post 5 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke LOL. Don't get lost in there.
Post 6 IP   flag post

Post 7 IP   flag post
Full box of garbage pail kids and not. One. Single. Full. Deck. No kidding.

3 complete sets of young Indiana jones chronicles with chase cards

Bunch of Rowena and Hildebrandt art cards too:

Back in the day when I was 17 this portal deck would destroy anyone who tried to play me

Post 8 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
I sold all those cards years ago and only kept 4 unopened original star wars wax boxes, and really old cards like stooges, mars etc
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10 IP   flag post
Have you seen the price for a box of the 2016 Marvel Masterpieces good lord they are expensive. $250 a box and only 3 CARDS PER PACK! 12 packs per box for 36 total cards per box! The base set alone is 90 cards! What a cash grab. It will take you a case to just make a base set. Forget about getting all the chase cards. Will probably take 3 cases.
Post 11 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I sold all my cards many moons ago. I have been thinking about buying some for nostalgia reasons. This thread isn't helping me save money lol
Post 12 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
I sold all my cards many moons ago. I have been thinking about buying some for nostalgia reasons. This thread isn't helping me save money lol

Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Have you seen the price for a box of the 2016 Marvel Masterpieces good lord they are expensive. $250 a box and only 3 CARDS PER PACK! 12 packs per box for 36 total cards per box! The base set alone is 90 cards! What a cash grab. It will take you a case to just make a base set. Forget about getting all the chase cards. Will probably take 3 cases.

Also, i believe the chase cards are all limited to 99 so the absolute most amount of complete sets that are even possible to exist is 99 sets and even that is statistically impossible.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa

That's dumb.
Elitist idiocy.
Post 15 IP   flag post
596777 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?