Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
These came in today, I dropped them off at Wonder-Con, so about a month and 3 weeks total.

Hoped for a higher grade on the first two. But, what can you do.

This one should have graded higher since I bought it and only read it once, then stored it in a bag and board.

I am pretty happy with the grades on these next two.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector TheShocker private msg quote post Address this user
had the same feeling in my recent submission. felt like CBCS was grading harsher. Great looking slabs though cool collection.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShocker
had the same feeling in my recent submission. felt like CBCS was grading harsher. Great looking slabs though cool collection.

Thanks!! I bought them all when they came out except for the Spider-Man, I bought that one about 7 years ago.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector TheShocker private msg quote post Address this user
That's soo cool to just buy stuff off shelves you loved and seing it appreciate in value.
Post 4 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Did you have them pressed?
Hard to tell from these pictures but those first 2 look like they need one.
That would have helped.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I’ve never had any comic book pressed. The cost doesn’t seem worth it relative to the value of these books. But maybe I should’ve. I might give it a go on my two captain america 100. If they go up a grade or two, it will have been worth it. Thanks for the tip.
Post 6 IP   flag post
602996 6 6