Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
NFL Football

NFL off season trades, news, etc20548

Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Wow! I can’t believe the Lions were able to get Terrion Arnold! I figured there was a zero percent chance they could get anywhere near him! Unbelievable!
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
Wow! I can’t believe the Lions were able to get Terrion Arnold! I figured there was a zero percent chance they could get anywhere near him! Unbelievable!
I was really happy to see them move up and get their CB.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I would be pissed if I were a Falcon fan. Especially with the South being a weak division. They could have done more to help them now.
Post 53 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
We got Arnold and Carlton Davis with a third round pick each. Holmes is a genius.
Post 54 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp, I’m appalled you would congratulate a division opponent, even if it is @Jesse_O.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Although I am officially required to hate the Vikings, Bears and Packers, it doesn’t mean that I don’t respect them. I think the Bears also are also having a great draft so far. Our division is setting up to be among the most competitive in the league this year and I am excited about that! To be completely honest, I may actually hate the Vikings a little less than the Packers or Bears, mainly due to the interactions I have had with their fans at the games. The purple crowd always turns out and for the most part they are pleasant to be around. Conversely, while I am sure that not every Bears fan is an obnoxious asshat, I have certainly encountered my share of them. The Packers fans I actually feel a little bit sorry for because the locals give them such a hard time. All of that is part of what makes rivalry games so special.

@BrianGreensnips I agree that Atlanta spending a first round pick on a backup is a head scratcher. They could have had their pick of pass rushers or at least traded back a few spots and still acquired Penix. I agree that he has elite arm talent, but when he is under pressure he is prone to errant throws and mental mistakes. I guess they figure they have a couple years to coach that out of him before he sees the field. We shall see.
Post 56 IP   flag post
602982 56 6