Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks. Feels like I never left.
Post 726 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke "Runs and hugs Kaptainmyke"
Post 727 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 728 IP   flag post
2017 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles MONOPOLY Set.

Post 729 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Did you see that Eastman put up a bunch of new toys on his website? I snag one. That's one of the few turtle related things I didn't own. How come they all didn't sell out ultra fast this time?
Post 730 IP   flag post

I think because people got wise to the fact he keeps relisting new of the same old toys. He discovered a hustle, and others realized the hustle, so it slowed down to a crawl. All the original figures still sell, obviously, but he's having a hard time moving the same type of figures I'm left with selling on my ebay lol
Post 731 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Just picked this up from his store. This one I'm keeping for sure. Very happy to finally have one of his April figures.
Post 732 IP   flag post
I just got the 1988 Shredder signed by Kevin! Sweet.

So hey guys listen up!

Selling a huge lot of original 1985 TMNT mirage comic books at 99 cent auction! Great way to complete your set or start one! Cowabunga! clickable text
Post 733 IP   flag post
Sweet! Any of the original figs sell super fast. I'll bet you had to swoop in immediately!

Is this this collection's sale price going towards your higher grade #1, first print?

I'm not in the market for it just yet, but, if you end up wanting to sell a high grade Raphael one-shot, let me know.
Post 734 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Is this this collection's sale price going towards your higher grade #1, first print?

nope just paying off that Discover card bill... chipping away at it
Post 735 IP   flag post
I know how that goes!
Post 736 IP   flag post
sucks when i keep adding to it
Post 737 IP   flag post
Exactly. I've been working extra lately & throwing 50% of the added paycheck towards one card.

Then, what do I do? I end up justifying new purchases with said card. It's a vicious cycle.
Post 738 IP   flag post
i put a bunch of bodywork for my new truck on the card

Post 739 IP   flag post
Looks pretty sweet, Myke!
Post 740 IP   flag post

1988 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
TMNT
The Shredder
Loose figure from the personal collection of Kevin Eastman. Missing cloak.
Contains accessories he included that may or may not have come with figure.
(In this case: weapons accessory pack with ninja stars and machete included)

Signed and packaged by Kevin Eastman at Eastman Studios. Signed on front torso. (see photos)
Post 741 IP   flag post
So cool! I just scored the Splinter figure myself.

Post 742 IP   flag post
Which of his figures have you been able to pick up? Other than Shredder, of course.
Post 743 IP   flag post
a few

slice and dice shredder, mutagen man, rocksteady, splinter, shredder
Post 744 IP   flag post
Some good stuff for sure.

So far, I've picked up Space Usagi, April, & Splinter.

I'm on the fence as to if I'm gonna keep Splinter, or try & flip him.
Post 745 IP   flag post
I am selling a number of original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle mirage and archie books on ebay this week: clickable text
Post 746 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I am selling a number of original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle mirage and archie books on ebay this week: clickable text

Awwe dooood not cool man, not cool. Especially that newsstand markdown. I gotta buy gifts for OTHER PEOPLE this month
Post 747 IP   flag post
so buy it brah!
Post 748 IP   flag post
Hey Myke, I just won this at auction for $46, shipped.

Seller claims a 9.4 grade. Seems like a good deal, but as the resident TMNT expert, I wanted your opinion.

Post 749 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim nowhere near NM - sorry
Post 750 IP   flag post
5.0-6.0
Post 751 IP   flag post
I didn't think it was a 9.4. Just curious if the price was right.
Post 752 IP   flag post
$30 tops
Post 753 IP   flag post
Bummer. Can't win 'em all. At least I'm not down by much.
Post 754 IP   flag post
One of Kevin's '88 Michelangelos are on e-bay for $109 OBO.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F322885676934
Post 755 IP   flag post
601455 1101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?