Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSP

Show us your Verified comics!102

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user
Got these back fresh from Rose City Comic Con! Michael Turner was such a great artist and definitely now consider my WWH #1 to be one of my best pieces for my own collection as well as the added signature of my favorite Hulk Writer Greg Pak!

Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user

stan splash page
Post 78 IP   flag post
Collector Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 IP   flag post
Collector Millvilleresident private msg quote post Address this user



Post 80 IP   flag post


COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millvilleresident





Awesome Deadpool flash cover!!
Post 81 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, some of the coolest covers I've seen yet.
Post 82 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydknight
Got these back fresh from Rose City Comic Con! Michael Turner was such a great artist and definitely now consider my WWH #1 to be one of my best pieces for my own collection as well as the added signature of my favorite Hulk Writer Greg Pak!



Thats awesome man!
Post 83 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@Millvilleresident
Great Batgirl sketch
Post 84 IP   flag post
Collector Ray private msg quote post Address this user
Here is my New Mutants 87 signed by Todd McFarlane, Chris Claremont, and Rob Liefeld.




Post 85 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Stan Lee and Gerry Conway on 1st Punisher:
It's a 5.0 due to weird diagonal pen marks across a few interior pages which do not effect story. I was super curious what CBCS would grade it at...so looks like a grade or 2 was demoted due to this I'm sure of it.




Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palamotti on Harley Quinn Gamestop Excl:
To my astonishment, this bent up and kinda beat up comic book I pulled off a metal wire rack at my local gamestop.





Serigo Aragones and Stan Saki on Groo #2:

Post 86 IP   flag post
Collector HOGLEG private msg quote post Address this user




I got these verified last month.
Swamp Thing #1 signed by Len Wein
Sandman #1 signed by Neil Gaiman
Post 87 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user









Post 88 IP   flag post
Collector Jaydknight private msg quote post Address this user
@Watcher Wow. Great books!!! I envy all those Michael Turner red Labels!!!
Post 89 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
@Jaydknight...Thanks JD....I know a lot of people don't hold much respect for moderns under 9.9 , but of all my books , I really think I love these Turner books the most .

It kills me, because before I had them graded, I had my son's friends come in and they wanted some comics so I told them to grab some out of my boxes...I lost 2 turner sigs and my hulk 180 and didn't even realize they were in those boxes until I went looking for them. The kids were 7yrs old..I couldn't very well say "I want them back"...

But anyway, Thanks again..I'm glad to see someone else enjoys them as much as me
Post 90 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
@HOGLEG Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGLEG




I got these verified last month.
Swamp Thing #1 signed by Len Wein
Sandman #1 signed by Neil Gaiman


Wow bro. Wow.

I would be proud to own those two books. Bravo!
Post 91 IP   flag post
Collector HOGLEG private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks man. When I found the Gaiman Sandman, I had to have it. One of my favorites
Post 92 IP   flag post
Collector nsiggson private msg quote post Address this user
Here is my Tales of Suspense #39 Verified Signature by Jack Kirby. Has anyone else seen another TOS #39 signed by the King? Just curious if I may have the only copy.

Post 93 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
@nsiggson...I don't have a 39 or a kirby...pretty awesome
Post 94 IP   flag post
Collector SavageFinale private msg quote post Address this user


Rob Liefeld and Neal Adams
Post 95 IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user



Avengers 1 signed by Jack Kirby on first page
Post 96 IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsiggson
Here is my Tales of Suspense #39 Verified Signature by Jack Kirby. Has anyone else seen another TOS #39 signed by the King? Just curious if I may have the only copy.



Man that is EPIC! Congrats. Did you buy it knowing there was a signature?
Post 97 IP   flag post
Collector nsiggson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins_Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsiggson
Here is my Tales of Suspense #39 Verified Signature by Jack Kirby. Has anyone else seen another TOS #39 signed by the King? Just curious if I may have the only copy.



Man that is EPIC! Congrats. Did you buy it knowing there was a signature?
I did, but it was a gamble considering it was an auction with no pics of the signature. I was happy when I cracked the CGC case and knew it needed to be Verified by CBCS. Thanks!!
Post 98 IP   flag post
Collector 1nOnly private msg quote post Address this user
If you personally get a signature from Stan Lee, but no one was there to witness...... Did it really happen?
Post 99 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nOnly
If you personally get a signature from Stan Lee, but no one was there to witness...... Did it really happen?


Lol
If you're keeping it, yes.
If you're selling it, you'll have a better idea at sale's end.
Post 100 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user


Just delivered yesterday...was hoping 9.6 with an outside shot at 9.8...lesson learned is press signed comics before grading...otherwise it's another $50 if you want to have it pressed...verified...then graded later. I'm not the biggest fan of signed comics, but I do like the silver pen across the gold glove...
Post 101 IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio


Just delivered yesterday...was hoping 9.6 with an outside shot at 9.8...lesson learned is press signed comics before grading...otherwise it's another $50 if you want to have it pressed...verified...then graded later. I'm not the biggest fan of signed comics, but I do like the silver pen across the gold glove...


Just so you know, if I remember correctly if you sent this to a CBCS authorized witness who presses such as Steve Ricketts or Mike Dechellis at Hero Restoration; as long as they send the VSP label back in with the comic it should not have to be re-verified. Contact CBCS to verify that. Either way, NICE BOOK!
Post 102 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins_Raven
Just so you know, if I remember correctly if you sent this to a CBCS authorized witness who presses such as Steve Ricketts or Mike Dechellis at Hero Restoration; as long as they send the VSP label back in with the comic it should not have to be re-verified. Contact CBCS to verify that. Either way, NICE BOOK!


It'll never be a 9.8...so best I can do is 9.6. Cbut maybe if there's value to doing so in the future I'll do just that. Thanks for the tip!
Post 103 IP   flag post
169845 103 28
destitute