CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

New Limited Edition Spider-Man Label9984

Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
hahaha oh wow. Why in the hell would they lay this out like that?!
Post 51 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
One thing I don’t care for about these labels (aside from the $5 up charge plus separate tier) is that any special notations on the label (like 2st appearance of a character) gets moved to the back of the label.

Seriously, cgc? You couldn’t make a label that doesn’t displace basic info on the front?


So I got my fancy cgc hero label books back today. I can honestly say I’m not impressed and will not be opting for these in the future. The graphics/ink isn’t high quality, but even worse they slap that cgc holographic sticker over 1/3 of the artwork!!

Just wanted to point that out as i had missed it initially.




What the crap!!?? This sucks. (I should know, i got one too).
Post 52 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Drogio Can we at least see the Iron Man slab??? Don't tease us like that!!! LOL
Post 53 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@Drogio Can we at least see the Iron Man slab??? Don't tease us like that!!! LOL


posted them here
Post 54 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
One thing I don’t care for about these labels (aside from the $5 up charge plus separate tier) is that any special notations on the label (like 2st appearance of a character) gets moved to the back of the label.

Seriously, cgc? You couldn’t make a label that doesn’t displace basic info on the front?


So I got my fancy cgc hero label books back today. I can honestly say I’m not impressed and will not be opting for these in the future. The graphics/ink isn’t high quality, but even worse they slap that cgc holographic sticker over 1/3 of the artwork!!

Just wanted to point that out as i had missed it initially.



That would drive me insane.
Post 55 • IP   flag post


I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
how does CGC not know this is a terrible place for either the sticker or the graphic? Yikes!
Post 56 • IP   flag post
657131 56 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?