Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

All the Star Wars TV shows and movies in the works9898

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I for one...

But, for those that love all things Star Wars, this article is for you. Enjoy!

All the Star Wars TV shows and movies in the works

clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
All I want is a blu-ray set of the original trilogy with the original versions as an option. Is that too much to ask?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite Those were the only 3 I liked. I remember standing in line for hours to see them. Fun memories
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster Honestly, I don’t have a problem with the original Special Editions. They are an interesting novelty but they shouldn’t replace the originals nor do they need to be constantly updated.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Rogue One had its moments.

The original cut of New Hope floats around the internet as "Star Wars Silver Screen Edition" (Project 4k77). I have a copy but it's 24gb so kind of hard to share. It's worth grabbing as it is from a Spanish laserdisc (or something like that) and is the true original cut.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector KYoung_1974 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
All I want is a blu-ray set of the original trilogy with the original versions as an option. Is that too much to ask?

I have refused to buy any more "updated, remastered, blue ray,super HD 4K, 15.4 surround sound" releases of the OT until we get a theatrical release. They could include it as a disc in their super remastered version and at this point, I would lay down a good chunk of change just for convenience. Otherwise, I have to pull out the VCR and find the tapes if I want to watch it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I think they should have a series that just features the various droids, perhaps on a space colony or something and call it....These are the Droids you are looking for
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito
Rogue One had its moments.

The original cut of New Hope floats around the internet as "Star Wars Silver Screen Edition" (Project 4k77). I have a copy but it's 24gb so kind of hard to share. It's worth grabbing as it is from a Spanish laserdisc (or something like that) and is the true original cut.
rogue one is terrific ! The only recent star wars film that recaptured the magic of the OT in my opinion.
Post 8 IP   flag post
598080 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?