Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CatCovers' Comics & Prints Sale Thread9889

Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
A few things to offer, in case anyone in the community is interested.

First up is this set of Jim Lee prints from the early '90s. Titled "A Bad Night for the Ninjas," it features Punisher and Wolverine doing what they do. It's signed by Lee and is number 414 out of 2,500. Perfect for the Jim Lee fan, Punisher fan, Wolverine fan or just anyone who happens to really hate ninjas.

The paper envelope has a dust shadow on it from about 30 years of sitting under a bed, but the prints themselves are in perfect condition. Never displayed, they're as bright as they were when I bought them.

I'm asking $250 or best offer. Priority shipping in U.S. included. Can provide more pics if you like.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Here's another set of prints. What comics fan doesn't love some Stephen Bissette?

This set of seven prints each depicts a different dinosaur in Bissette's trademark highly detailed artwork. It's signed by Bissette and numbered 210 of 1,500. It also includes a booklet discussing the art techniques he used for each piece.

I'm asking $75 or best offer. Priority shipping in U.S. included.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Also up for sale is this 9.8 classic Catwoman cover by Adam Hughes.

Looking for $150 or best offer. Price includes Priority Mail shipping in the U.S.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Web of Spider-Man 36 in 9.4. First appearance of Tombstone.

Looking for $60. Price includes Priority Shipping in the U.S.

Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
The Jim Lee Prints are nice looking. What are the dimensions?
Post 5 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 Each print is 18 by 24 inches. Roughly 36 by 24 if you put them side by side.
Post 6 IP   flag post
597868 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?