Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Bloodshot - which is better to own?9871

Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
If one is interested in Bloodshot, is it better to own Rai #0, or the Eternal Warrior #4? Any info and your reasoning would be appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
this gets back to the cameo vs full appearance problems.

Looks like gocollect has EW#4 at $160 and RAI #0 at $190 or $325(glossy variant)

So far I would say almost even to own except for the variant. Both have great covers but Rai #0 does have Bloodshot on the cover ontop of being a full appearance - I would go with Rai #0??
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Several years ago when I was looking at Bloodshot I decided on EW4. But if I was going to buy today I'd probably go with Rai 0 for the reasons given by @KatKomics. On top of that I think it's the cooler cover.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Rai #0 is a better comic.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 IP   flag post
I guess you could. I was wondering which was the more sought after comic book to hold in one's collection.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
I guess you could. I was wondering which was the more sought after comic book to hold in one's collection.

Both. There's a lot of both out there.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Rai #0 is the roadmap for the entire Valiant Universe printed in advance. Eternal Warrior #4 is just a cameo for Bloodshot in a series that had marginal (i.e. sub-par) writing. Go for the harder to find Rai #0 with glossy cover stock.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater

Both. There's a lot of both out there.

Sure and graded 9.8's of both will cost about $150.00+- each. That's why I started the thread.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
so...I have 2 of both in for press and slab right now..I don't remember if my Rai 0's were glossy or not (didn't bother to take them out of their mylar before sending in) they'll differentiate/tell me what I have right??
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
I remember a few years ago EW 4 was going for more than Rai 0 matte, but now they are going for around the same price in 9.8

I have both, but prefer Rai 0 for the cover. At the time I did not understand why Rai 0 was not going for more. Like @X51 said, go for the glossy variant.
Post 11 IP   flag post
That glossy variant goes for a premium.
Post 12 IP   flag post
600698 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?