Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CBCS at Baltimore or NYCC this year 2019?9844

Collector wildmind private msg quote post Address this user
I just checked and noticed that CBCS is not listing Baltimore and New York Comic Con on their events. Are they not going to be there?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Ny85 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmind
I just checked and noticed that CBCS is not listing Baltimore and New York Comic Con on their events. Are they not going to be there?
they won’t be off site at NYCC either
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
NYCC has been offsite the last few; but I'm a little shocked at Baltimore. Its the same weekend as Dallas (late Oct). Maybe it just hasnt been updated yet
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Ny85 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
NYCC has been offsite the last few; but I'm a little shocked at Baltimore. Its the same weekend as Dallas (late Oct). Maybe it just hasnt been updated yet

Maybe
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe CBCS would rather attend Dallas which is near CBCS headquarters instead of Baltimore? Weird I thought that was one of the best shows.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS wasn't at NYCC last year. Probably not this year either since CGC basically monopolized it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111

CBCS wasnt off site last year for NYCC. However CGC's exclusivity is up with ReedPop after this NYCC
Post 7 IP   flag post
Ummm.... ok.... my main point was not about NYCC (and I certainly don't remember the off-site, not on-site, partially maybe on-site, offsite in 2017, not onsite 2018) but about Baltimore. Baltimore is where I get my comics graded and that is the alarming piece for me since they have been at Baltimore for the last XX amount of years (notice I'm careful not to put 10 or someone will correct me and put 11)
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
No need to take offense. No feelings were meant to be ruffled and result in hurt feelings. We share information because a lot of misinformation is distributed at times so as a community we share so that we all have the correct information.

The OP now knows CBCS was not at NYCC and probably will not be there this year either.

If CBCS is taking a pass on Baltimore, that would a huge shock. It seems as if Baltimore is 2nd behind NYCC in terms of east coast cons.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
No need to take offense. No feelings were meant to be ruffled and result in hurt feelings. We share information because a lot of misinformation is distributed at times so as a community we share so that we all have the correct information.

Yep - No problem.
It was a situation of seeing the correction about NYCC once (Teacha777) and then seeing it again.
Anyway - no biggie. Thanks
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS will be at Baltimore :-)
Post 11 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
I will be there with CBCS as well. Love the B'More show!
Post 12 IP   flag post
601333 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?