CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

@enelson sales thread part deux9804

Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user




Spawn books, vf average...2 newsstand copies of #4

29 issues total, asking $75 obo shipped
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user



$150 shipped
Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson




Spawn books, vf average...2 newsstand copies of #4

29 issues total, asking $75 obo shipped


SOLD
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
All immortal hulk now gone...




$40 for both #1s shipped...nm condition 9.4-9.6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson


Swamp Thing #49 $55 shipped




Swamp Thing 50 $75 OBO shipped


Booster Gold 1 $110 OBO shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson


80 shipped

ALL HAVE SOLD
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
BumpQuote:
Originally Posted by Enelson






$50 shipped 9.0 average, issue 1 has bottom right corner chip, issue 23 is nm- 9.2-9.4



Still Available...now $40 shipped
Post 55 • IP   flag post


Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson





All of asm volume 900...books at least 9.0, (most should be higher) a few have a minor curl from stacking, I think its issues 13-17 that have slight curl

$50 shipped



Still available and I'll throw in 31 and 32 that I forgot to take off my pull list.

I'll do 45 shipped
Post 56 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
And if someone wanted both suicide squad and spiderman lots I'd do $75 total shipped
Post 57 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
House of x and powers of x 1-6...both complete series. #2 of HOX is a 2nd print. $60 shipped.
These books should all be in the 9.2 to 9.4 range.


Post 58 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
House of x and powers of x 1-6...both complete series. #2 of HOX is a 2nd print. $60 shipped.
These books should all be in the 9.2 to 9.4 range.






SOLD
Post 59 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson





All of asm volume 900...books at least 9.0, (most should be higher) a few have a minor curl from stacking, I think its issues 13-17 that have slight curl

$50 shipped



Still available and I'll throw in 31 and 32 that I forgot to take off my pull list.

I'll do 45 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson





All of asm volume 900...books at least 9.0, (most should be higher) a few have a minor curl from stacking, I think its issues 13-17 that have slight curl

$50 shipped



Still available and I'll throw in 31 and 32 that I forgot to take off my pull list.

I'll do 45 shipped



SOLD
Post 60 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user



Thanos 1-18 & annual all books should be in vf+/nm condition...(9.2 -9.4 best guess) all 1st print #13 is lenticular cover

$75 OBO shipped
Post 61 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user


$20 shipped
Nm condition
Post 62 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user



$12 shipped
Vf condition
Post 63 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user



2 4x signed/witnessed remarked 9.8 slabs
Signed/remarked by Jason Latour, ivan Brandon, Greg Hinkle and Matt Wilson

$60 shipped for both
Post 64 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson



2 4x signed/witnessed remarked 9.8 slabs
Signed/remarked by Jason Latour, ivan Brandon, Greg Hinkle and Matt Wilson

$60 shipped for both


SOLD ON IG
Post 65 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user



Price drop...$125 shipped...u believe that's below goa
Post 66 • IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user




Epic Illustrated lot $50 shipped. #1 still has the insert
All books f/vf average
This series has the first appearance of Dreadstar
Post 67 • IP   flag post
657131 67 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?