Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

WTB LT Layaway possibilities?9795

Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user
Hello fellow forum members
I thought I would reach out to our great members to see if there are any possible opportunities for me to purchase a Hulk 181 or FF 48 over a long term payment plan. I know this isn’t the most ideal sales method for a seller but I thought I would reach out anyway. I’m looking for higher grade. Please PM me to discuss. Thx everyone
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Zordar private msg quote post Address this user
I used PayPal credit. 2 years, no interest if the monthly payment is made on time. Got my grail.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
A few years ago, I bought an ASM 129 with some OA from a LCS on payments.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zordar
I used PayPal credit. 2 years, no interest if the monthly payment is made on time. Got my grail.
thats what I'm thinking about, what grail did you get
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Zordar private msg quote post Address this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
Quote:
Post 5 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Awesome book!!! congrats!!!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
If your credit is decent, you can open a new card with an intro rate of 0% on purchases. If you use it just for the one big purchase, you can pay it off before the credit kicks in. You’d have anywhere from 12 to 18 months to pay it off.

Citi bank has a Diamond preferred card with a nice long 0% intro rate. Just be sure to pay on time. If you miss a payment, the promo offer goes away.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Zordar I'm looking for a af15. We were supposed to be closing on a house we bought to fix and flip but fell out of escrow after 2 months. We got to keep the 4K deposit but would rather of had it sold. We going to make some good money, close to 100k and I was going to take about 10-12k and buy an af15. But we might just put the money into another house and then use the card to buy the book. Looking at options
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
such a great book, congrats
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Back in the mid eighties when I was buying silver keys the dealer in that town allowed me to buy one book at a time on credit, long as it was in the 3-5 hundred dollar range. If it were not for that, I doubt I would have most of the key silver books I got. Of course I would sometimes go a few months with no new books, or get behind on new titles I was trying to collect, but I always felt I could go back and fill those in far more easily than score another shot to own Avengers 1, or TOS 39
Post 10 IP   flag post
601333 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?