Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

The BEST comic book movie NOT YET made?9776

Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
WARLORD!!

Post 26 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I want a live action Herculoids movie.
Post 27 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

If that's where we're going then i want a Jonny Quest live action movie. that would rock! Jonny was in comics for some time.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Tim Truman's Scout. Might make a better TV show.

Bring the X-Men and New Mutants into the MCU with the Asgardian Wars storyline.

Locke and Key (though I think I remember it's being made into a show).
Post 29 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Turok

We've had huge dinosaur movies. We've had successful Native American movies. We've had successful middle earth movies. I believe the timing is right as well. Turok was one of the biggest video games 22 years ago.

I'd love to see a Phantom Stranger movie as well.

On a lighter, but I'm still not kidding note. I enjoyed Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter. A lot. More than I should I suppose. How great would it be to see Buckler's Reagan's Raiders brought to the big screen?
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@IronMan Speaking of Turok, how about some Xenozoic Tales?
Post 31 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers
@IronMan Speaking of Turok, how about some Xenozoic Tales?

Yes!!!!! Pleaee yesss to Xenozoic Tales
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector harmonicaman private msg quote post Address this user
Magnus, Robot Fighter (the Silver Age version) would be wonderful.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by harmonicaman

I second this idea!!!!
Post 34 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I totally agree and thought about listing it with my comments. I think my main concern is Will Smith in I Robot sorta did a Magnus type thing.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
I'd pay to see the movie that tells the tale of how super heroes are forced to retire that Miller hinted at in the Dark Knight Returns. The one where we get the reason/s why Superman turns against the other heroes/vigilantes. I'd like to see the events that cause Clark to rip Oliver's arm off (no, I'm not talking about the bomb that DC made up in a lame attempt to explain what Miller was writing about). Oliver was driven and tried to kill Clark in the Dark Knight Returns. I want to know why Oliver hated him so much and what could make Bruce hang up his cape.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Quote:

I'll even take the Valiant versions...for that fact we need the Valiant books in movie form.

Harbinger, X-O Manowar, Bloodshot, Eternal Warrior etc. etc...
Post 37 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry to hijack this briefly, but Brandon Sanderson's Mistborne trilogy needs to be made into a comic and a movie...immediately.

Otherwise, Kingdom Come needs at least an animated.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user
@CatCovers It is my understanding Netflix is producing Locke & Key as a show, which I think it is much better suited for.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:

I'll even take the Valiant versions...for that fact we need the Valiant books in movie form.

Bloodshot is filmed & in post-production. Vin Diesel stars.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan

(snip)

How great would it be to see Buckler's Reagan's Raiders brought to the big screen?

I'd rather see X-Presidents.

Post 41 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Quote:
Quote:

Nice!!! Have 2 Rai 0 getting graded now.....only other question is sell right before movie or hold if movie is a hit!!
Post 42 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

Yes!!!! and Thundarr too!
Post 43 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Quote:
Quote:

Nice!!! Have 2 Rai 0 getting graded now.....only other question is sell right before movie or hold if movie is a hit!!

Rai is a different character. There's a connection, but I don't know what's in the movie. I think you might do just as well with a Bloodshot #1. I'm not really confident the movie will be a huge success. It was filmed in South Africa. They've made some interesting movies there, but none that I know of really hsd a lasting impression on people. They weren't bad.
Post 44 IP   flag post
After posting that, I realized that the best time to sell is probably when the trailer drops.
Post 45 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Quote:
Quote:

Rai is a different character. There's a connection, but I don't know what's in the movie. I think you might do just as well with a Bloodshot #1. I'm not really confident the movie will be a huge success. It was filmed in South Africa. They've made some interesting movies there, but none that I know of really hsd a lasting impression on people. They weren't bad.

Rai 0 is 1st full app of Bloodshot.
Post 46 IP   flag post
also have 2 Eternal Warrior #4 in for grading!
Post 47 IP   flag post
Quote:

1st cameo of Bloodshot! Nice!!!
Post 48 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
The Fantastic Four
Post 49 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Quote:
Quote:

Rai 0 is 1st full app of Bloodshot.

Ahhh! I have or had multiples. I forgot. I knew there was an Eternal Warrior issue spiking in price.

I was a huge Valiant fan, so I knew that at one point. After Shooter was ousted, I lost all interest in the comics being released. Once Acclaim took over, it got more convoluted and I quit even being curious about the characters. The current company is of no interest to me at all. I'd go see the movie. Valiant was the reason I got back into collecting comics after about a 7 or 8 year hiatus.
Post 50 IP   flag post
Quote:

I have one of my #5's scanned! I have #4's also. I remember the cover now. I don't think about Valiant much anymore, so there's no telling how many copies I own of those issues.

At one point I thought owning a complete set of Valiant might be an interesting novelty. I bought long boxes of the stuff for about 8ยข a comic. I avoided the overproduced stuff and tried not to buy more of 2 copies of any specific issue.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
The current company is of no interest to me at all. I'd go see the movie. Valiant was the reason I got back into collecting comics after about a 7 or 8 year hiatus.

The first story src in the most recent X-O was excellent. They lost me when they did a walk through the past for multiple issues.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
She hulk could be cool if they do it right
Post 53 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by etapi65
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
The current company is of no interest to me at all. I'd go see the movie. Valiant was the reason I got back into collecting comics after about a 7 or 8 year hiatus.

The first story src in the most recent X-O was excellent. They lost me when they did a walk through the past for multiple issues.

I looked at an issue when it first rebooted. It was horrible.
Post 54 IP   flag post
601262 54 29
This topic is archived. Start new topic?