Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Looking to buy an X-men 1, thought I would hit up the forum to see if anyone has one for sale, budget is 2000-3000. Let me know, hopefully we can make a deal. Thanks in advance
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 there was an UK edition for sale a few weeks ago. not sure if it sold

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/9325/page/1/for-sale---x-men-1--uk-edition/#14
Post 2 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
@Batman66 there was an UK edition for sale a few weeks ago. not sure if it sold

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/9325/page/1/for-sale---x-men-1--uk-edition/#14
looking for a 12cent issue. Just thought about that a couple minutes ago, should have been more specific. Also looking for at least a 1.0
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
looked at the Gpa….that one is moving up hard and fast...ouch
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
looked at the Gpa….that one is moving up hard and fast...ouch

Great! I own two.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I noticed two 5.5s sold in the $10K range recently. Looks like that 5.5 was a solid investment 4 years ago.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
My $100/$125 investment for two VG's in 1981 were a good investment.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Ive a single copy given to me by a friend, might go 5.0 at the best I think
Post 8 IP   flag post

came in the mail today, meeting up with the guy who presses and dry cleans my books. I will post pictures after press then it's off to Cbcs for grading. If anyone wants to guess the grade.
Post 9 IP   flag post
PGX 9.4 with two checkmarks and a sticker....2.5 cbcs
Post 10 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like a 1.8 to me. Hope it jumps into a 2 - 2.5 for you 👍
Post 11 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
The ceiling looks like a 2.0. Awesome pickup!
Post 12 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome book!!!

assuming its complete and the back cover is similar to the front, I'd say 2.0/1.8.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Awesome book!!!

assuming its complete and the back cover is similar to the front, I'd say 2.0/1.8.
thanks, as soon as I got it, went through it page by page, your post about your ff4 definitely urged me to check so thanks again
Post 14 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley thanks mike
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
Looks like a 1.8 to me. Hope it jumps into a 2 - 2.5 for you 👍
exactly what I was thinking/hoping for
Post 16 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Awesome book!!!

thanks, as soon as I got it, went through it page by page, your post about your ff4 definitely urged me to check so thanks again

Yes, that one (FF4) stung a little for sure. Glad the book is complete. Hopefully you can squeeze a 2.5 out if it....regardless, it's a grail book by anyones standards. Congrats!! would love to see it after press n' slab.
Post 17 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 - Congratulations on an awesome pickup! Although I totally agree with @GAC on its grade, I am infinitely jealous (and may hate you for a while) until I can obtain my own copy.
Post 18 IP   flag post
601260 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?