Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
This looks like it will be good... BUT... after looking at all the covers, variants and all of the off shoots.. Absolute Carnage vs everybody... Absolute Carnage Lethal Protectors.. etc... etc and all the variant covers... MY QUESTION.. Does anybody have the key to Fort Knox or Know of a bank divesting all of it's cash to Carnage lovers... I'll be happy to go 50/50 and I own a large truck..

I'm thinking of starting my own country and Getting a little uranium enriching going on to see if I can get a pallet of cash.. (woops wrong potus) LOL..

I will probably buy the best looking #1 and call it "done".....
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
As much as I was initially looking forward to this story, I think I am now going to avoid. To get all the one-off, tie-ins, actual story, etc. it is going to cost a small fortune (not even including variants, just the actual standard books) and therefore turning me away. It is also why I stopped reading War of Realms.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
If it's a Marvel x-over, learn your lesson and just pick up the main series for the story. Didn't read it but heard WOTR was ok.... who cares about Malekith anyway?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
I only read trades. I can't spend the time tracking down every issue that i'm interested in anymore.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
I presume that, like all massive Marvel crossover events, it will "change the universe forever!" and "nothing will ever be the same!" or (insert marketing statement here)?

Then, six months later, it's like it never happened.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I'm just going for the main title
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel stated that issue 3 is the first appearance of Carnpool. His death will be issue 8 just so he can come back as Carn-nom, thus going on a revenge on everyone. This will kick off an event that will change Marvel forever: Oppe Carn-nom Style.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
It's like the 90s all over again ... and not in a good way
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
i actually don't mind the story, i like the Knull character and that it was from a celestial head carcass. I like that Surfer is involved and it went more cosmic but to be in every book distracts from a overall cool story. I really don't care about 'carnagized" covers and what happens to such-in-such character unless they're a major part of the story.

i wish in some way, the variants and constant rebooting would go away... but it never will.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
Too many tie-ins, too many crossovers. Just another obvious Marvel Money Grab in my opinion. I will pass...
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Gamecube2482 private msg quote post Address this user
Im going to get the main story and I still get ASM and Venom books so ill get those. Im not going to get the variants and all the tie ins. I looked at all of them and wow. I can get a nice Silver Age Spidey for what I would spend on a lot of them.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers
I presume that, like all massive Marvel crossover events, it will "change the universe forever!" and "nothing will ever be the same!" or (insert marketing statement here)?

when they say nothing will ever be the same they are referring to your bank account
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers

lol
Post 13 IP   flag post
247942 13 13
destitute