Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Cheers to Summer Everyone!!!!9368

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Cheers to you as well!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Black_Katze private msg quote post Address this user
Aww....adult milk shakes.
One of my many favorites.
Prost!!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
*cheers* Hear! Hear!

On a side note: does anyone know of something natural I can spray on my skin/clothing to keep chiggers off me? I have a ton of wood/tree branches I need to chop and burn due to recent storms. I've been using vinegar in a spray mist bottle but to no avail, my feet still get eaten up. And I refuse to use pesticides on me as skin cells breathe and absorb.

I guess I could stuff cloves of garlic down my socks. That should keep chiggers, ticks,... and vampires at bay. lol
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
*cheers* Hear! Hear!

On a side note: does anyone know of something natural I can spray on my skin/clothing to keep chiggers off me? I have a ton of wood/tree branches I need to chop and burn due to recent storms. I've been using vinegar in a spray mist bottle but to no avail, my feet still get eaten up. And I refuse to use pesticides on me as skin cells breathe and absorb.

I guess I could stuff cloves of garlic down my socks. That should keep chiggers, ticks,... and vampires at bay. lol

here is what I found on the weeb. No idea if this works and I have no idea what witch hazel is tho..:

"Here is a great chigger repellent recipe using essential oils: 2 teaspoons of witch hazel. 4 tablespoons of water. 5 drops of essential oil (lavender, tea tree, thyme, or lemongrass will work):

clickable text
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder Hmmm. Live in Dallas, by chance?

And no. Nothing keeps them at bay but full-blown DEET chemical warfare.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder put Sulphur in a sock and beat it around your ankles and waist. Well that’s the country way anyway.

@CatCovers I live near Dallas and have the same situation as Pre_Coder but I have not done limb work. I just have a big pile on my back yard that I just look at and shake my head and say tomorrow haha.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Tea Tree oil is a great overall insect repellent. Just be careful how you use it. Here is a good, simple overview of its' uses and how to prepare it. I'm not certain about its' effectiveness on chiggers, but for gnats and mosquitoes it is pretty effective. It does need to be reapplied after a couple hours or so though.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the tips everyone,.. most certainly worth looking into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bige31
@Pre_Coder put Sulphur in a sock and beat it around your ankles and waist. Well that’s the country way anyway.

@bige31 Sulphur - bloodsuckers hate sulphur. Thanks!

@GAC sorry to OT your Summer thread, so I'll get it back on track...

Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Thanks for the tips everyone,.. most certainly worth looking into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bige31

@bige31 Sulphur - bloodsuckers hate sulphur. Thanks!

@GAC sorry to OT your Summer thread, so I'll get it back on track...

@Pre_Coder No apologies necessary!!! but great way to get back on track!! 👍
Post 10 IP   flag post
598034 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?