Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Silver AgeFor Sale

Ed's Father's Day Slab Mini-Sale9297

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
It's Father's Day weekend and cookouts are great, but I know you really want COMICS!

If you don't know me, I am a collector and not a dealer. I do not sell on eBay or at conventions. Many of the items in my collection were bought new when those items were released. I have sold or traded with several dozen people on these forums over the last four-plus years, so feel free to ask for references. I am still collecting, but I am trying to focus on just a few specific titles now, like X-Men, ASM, and SA Adventure Comics. If you see something you want and think we could work out a trade, send me a PM.

I accept payment by PayPal in accordance with the selling guidelines established by CBCS. Any items you receive that do not match the pictures or descriptions provided for that item(s) may be returned for a refund within 7 days (return shipping at your cost). I ship by USPS Priority Mail. The prices quoted INCLUDE SHIPPING, within the US. If you are in Canada or overseas, I will have to calculate the costs to ship to those locations and then inform you of the additional charges.

I am trying to raise some funds so I can purchase another ASM SA key and to help cover grading costs for some comics I want to ship to CBCS for Red Labels (their promotion ends Tuesday).

First person to post "I'll take it" owns it. I will PM you later and get your shipping information.

Thanks for looking and Happy Father's Day,
Ed
Post 1 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
SOLD

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos #13, CBCS 3.5 (Cream/Off-White), $110. (Note: I am showing both front and back covers for this comic, because the front looks like a 6.0, but the back cover is at a lower grade. So you get a great looking comic for a fraction of the cost of one that presents as well.)

Post 2 IP   flag post
SOLD

Alias #1, CBCS 9.4 with White Pages, $85.

Post 3 IP   flag post
SOLD

New Teen Titans #1, CBCS 9.0 with Off-White/White Pages (Note: date stamp on cover), $75.

Post 4 IP   flag post
Batman Family #6, CBCS 9.6 with White Pages (only 14 higher on CGC Census), first Joker's Daughter, $270.

Post 5 IP   flag post
The Huntress #1, CBCS 9.8 with White Pages, 1st Helena Bertinelli as the Huntress (movie buzz), $225.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #1, CBCS 9.0 Yellow Label, White Pages and witnessed signatures by Zeck and Beatty, $95.

Post 7 IP   flag post
Punisher #1, absolutely beautiful CBCS Yellow Label, 9.6 with White Pages, Newsstand Edition, with witnessed signatures by Zeck and Beatty, $295.

Post 8 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Nice, especially punisher!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Sgt. Fury #13 is SOLD!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Moon Knight (1st Series) #29, CBCS 9.8 with White Pages; yes, a 9.8 on a gorgeous, impossible, ALL BLACK COVER! (Note: there are some smudges on the slab - and lots of my fingerprints too) $375.

Post 11 IP   flag post
Alias #1 is SOLD!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector televiper75 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
New Teen Titans #1, CBCS 9.0 with Off-White/White Pages (Note: date stamp on cover), $75.

I'll take it!
Post 13 IP   flag post
@televiper75 - Great! PM sent.
Post 14 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Some Very Nice Looking Books Ed.

Always a pleasure doing business with ya in the past

Good Luck on the sales.
John
Post 15 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 - Thanks, John. If you see anything that you like, you know how much I enjoy a good trade.
Ed
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector Mugroantics private msg quote post Address this user
Wow.. nice MK 29! Btw, did you mention a possible trade?
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector Stantheman private msg quote post Address this user
Nice looking books Ed!
GLWTS!
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugroantics
Wow.. nice MK 29! Btw, did you mention a possible trade?

Thanks, and yes, I love making trades. As you can see from my intro, I am primarily into X-Men, ASM, and SA Adventure Comics.
Post 19 IP   flag post
@Stantheman - Thank you!
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector Stantheman private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo you are welcome!
Post 21 IP   flag post
SOLD/TRADED

Quote:
Punisher #1, absolutely beautiful CBCS Yellow Label, 9.6 with White Pages, Newsstand Edition, with witnessed signatures by Zeck and Beatty, $295.

Post 22 IP   flag post
Batman Family #6, The Huntress #1, Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #1, and Moon Knight (1st Series) #29 are still available.
Post 23 IP   flag post
All sold or traded books have been packaged and shipped. Sending Tracking Numbers by PM.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Quote:
Batman Family #6, The Huntress #1, Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #1, and Moon Knight (1st Series) #29 are still available.

The Huntress #1 is no longer available (and about to go on a long journey).
Post 25 IP   flag post
Just checked all the Tracking Numbers and all packages should have been delivered by yesterday.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Y'know, I never saw a single mini slab in this sale.

Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Oh wait, I read that wrong lol
Post 28 IP   flag post
@MR_SigS - Mini-slabs would work for these comics.

Post 29 IP   flag post
598012 29 29
This topic is archived. Start new topic?