Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop CultureStatues

Contest! Free stuff!9191

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys - I have a giveaway that I announced today on YouTube that runs from now to June 20th - 2 prizes and multiple ways to enter each category. It’s for YouTube and IG followers but I’ve been a part of this forum for a few years now and made quite a few friends and have had tons of fun here so I want to open it up to you guys as well-

Here’s what I posted on Facebook:

Our contest has been announced! There’s 2 levels and 2 prizes that involve Instagram and YouTube!
— 1 is a statue and 1 is a spec book - Thor 337 -

Both winners will be announced on June 20th on YouTube. yay free stuff lol

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
That’s awesome. I am very well aquatinted with your helpful comments on this forum, but unfortunately as personal policy stay away from other forms of social media. I watched the video and think it’s great that you are giving back to your supporters. All the best to them and yourself.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeast315
That’s awesome. I am very well aquatinted with your helpful comments on this forum, but unfortunately as personal policy stay away from other forms of social media. I watched the video and think it’s great that you are giving back to your supporters. All the best to them and yourself.

Thank you for the kind words! I really do appreciate it
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
Hey guys - I have a giveaway that I announced today on YouTube that runs from now to June 20th - 2 prizes and multiple ways to enter each category. It’s for YouTube and IG followers but I’ve been a part of this forum for a few years now and made quite a few friends and have had tons of fun here so I want to open it up to you guys as well-

Here’s what I posted on Facebook:

Our contest has been announced! There’s 2 levels and 2 prizes that involve Instagram and YouTube!
— 1 is a statue and 1 is a spec book - Thor 337 -

Both winners will be announced on June 20th on YouTube. yay free stuff lol

Good man yerself 👍
Post 4 IP   flag post
597866 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?