Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Hallzy private msg quote post Address this user
Hey -- Submitted books during the Calgary Expo last month - but they are still not showing on my dashboard. Do you have an ETA on when they will arrive (especially since the site says turn around is 5 weeks).

Concerned....
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector MrFantail private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Hallzy for posting this. I had two separate orders also at Calgary Fan Expo. I have sent 4 emails asking if/when they will be added on my dashboard to previous orders. As of today, no email response, and no update to my dashboard.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Same boat -- Sent a few emails - silence.....

Hopefully we get an update in a public forum...
Post 3 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
In the past I've had books take 2 to 3 weeks to show on my dash. My February books had stated 8 week tat and they were right on time!! Modern books with no press or vsp or aw ...just straight grade and send back
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
Turnaround on orders in the U.S. is at 5 weeks. Due to the system we have in place for Canadian orders, which significantly reduces the return shipping cost, turnaround on all of those orders is 8 weeks. I believe that's stated on the CBCS Canada page.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Correct - my question is, when can we expect your team to receive said books and update my orders accordingly as it has been about a month since drop off...

After the last few batches - 8 weeks is amazing, but I want to ensure that they were received etc.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Agreed to this point. 8 weeks is great, but not even seeing confirmation of the items received in the dashboard after near 5 weeks is a bit worrisome.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Anyone seen their Calgary Fan Expo books load in their dashboard? I still have not, and no replies to constant requests for updates / information.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I recd an email that they have my books... but still not on my dashboard... Concerning to say the least...
Post 9 IP   flag post
Well that’s more than me, I wish had at least that confirmation.
Post 10 IP   flag post
They're all safe and sound in Dallas. IT is working on a glitch with the receiving end of things involving the conversion rates. The books should be heading back to Oakville on schedule.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Tim, appreciate the response, and can’t wait for confirmation.
Post 12 IP   flag post
I'm just happy to be here and I hope I can help the ball club.
Post 13 IP   flag post
601212 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?