Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Have you ever found comics you forgot you had?9088

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@daywalker - If you (or anyone) are looking to replace any Treasuries, let me know. I have quite a few.
Post 51 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Pre_Coder - Believe it or not, CBCS will Raw Grade Treasuries and put them in giant Mylar bags with boards.

I don't think I would do this but, how much does that cost? it seems shipping would make it prohibitive.
Post 52 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:
@Pre_Coder - Believe it or not, CBCS will Raw Grade Treasuries and put them in giant Mylar bags with boards.

I don't think I would do this but, how much does that cost? it seems shipping would make it prohibitive.

Shipping costs are the same as for comics. According to the website CBCS charges $10 for Moderns and $15 for Expanded Raw Grades. I was thinking about it just to get some of my Treasuries in Mylars!
Post 53 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I didn't know that, which is a very cool option provided the backing board is a giant Full Back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:

In my case shipping wouldn't be an issue as CBCS is only about a 30 minute drive from my front door.
Post 54 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder - I don't know if they use Fullbacks or something else. Here's an eBay listing (not mine!) that I just found for a Raw Graded Treasury.

clickable text
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
Always wanted this one!

Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
That is good to know. Thanks Ed.
Post 57 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Pre_Coder - I don't know if they use Fullbacks or something else. Here's an eBay listing (not mine!) that I just found for a Raw Graded Treasury.

clickable text

Thanks for investigating and sharing the link. Mylar is obviously the preservative option, but I would love to have these books in a hard shell and displayed on the wall in my office at work. But that ain't gonna happen.
Post 58 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
There are LIFE Magazine sized toploaders that are only slightly larger than Treasury books. That's probably the closest we can get to a hard case as of now.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joosh
There are LIFE Magazine sized toploaders that are only slightly larger than Treasury books. That's probably the closest we can get to a hard case as of now.

Think I'll check into that. Thanks for sharing!
Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
They aren't high grade, but I was looking at these scans on my computer and didn't remember owning them.

Post 61 IP   flag post
600695 61 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?