Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just Picked Up A Nice Collection9042

To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Well I just picked up a nice collection comic books consisting of over 4000 in 29 short boxes. I am really trying to cut back but this one was literally around the corner from me and it was a great deal so I couldn't pass it up. The guy was moving out of state and didn't want to haul them with him. He said they were pretty much all 90's - 00's so I wasn't expecting gold but still I like the hunt. He also said there was a big run of Y The Last Man I haven't found yet. Soooooo I started going through them and in the first few boxes this is some of what I found. Also a box each full of The Walking Dead, Invincible, Saga. So far so good I will update with pics and other comics included as I go through more and I will probably be selling some also

Post 1 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Broker1 private msg quote post Address this user
Great find!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
Great score
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Great haul, some really nice ones.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Nice find.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector tjr909 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice books
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Stantheman private msg quote post Address this user
Nice books!
Post 8 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Home run!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Peanutt private msg quote post Address this user
Nice find. Enjoy the adventure.
Post 10 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks you for the comments. I went through some more boxes and man there is something good in every box Lots of Daredevil, Uncanny X-Men, Wolverine, Avengers, and more. I did find the box with Y The Last Man it has a run from issue 5 - 42 and maybe 1 - 4 will be in another box. Those are definitely up for grabs. I also got a Walking Dead 19 and I had just bought a graded copy recently so I am thinking of selling the graded copy. Will keep updating as I go

Post 11 IP   flag post
Another few boxes gone through....found Incredible Hulk, Ghost Rider, Gen13, Grendel, lots more Uncanny X-Men / X-Factor, lots of misc....

Post 12 IP   flag post
Almost done and the goodies keep coming.....lots of Spiderman, Spawn, Batman, Thor, and more....

Post 13 IP   flag post
Ok all done with the semi quick go through Now it's time for what to keep and what to sell...

Post 14 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I would be interested in your Amazing Spider-man #34 , Killing Joke, and Alias #1 if you are looking to sell.
Post 15 IP   flag post
600864 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?