Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector nik private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceDog
They are no longer shipping any orders, I was just updated for my order that has been marked as 'Shipping' since early February:

"Your order is currently in our Oakville facility and will be shipped to you once the COVID-19 outbreak has abated enough for the Ontario government to permit travel. We are expecting to be able to resume our regular operations on April 8th."

Thanks for this SauceDog, got notification about current situation with the Dallas office but wasn't sure about the whole shipping and pick up a in Oakville
Post 676 IP   flag post
Collector jeff2pin private msg quote post Address this user
I received an email saying my order was ready for shipping but never got a tracking number. Am I safe to assume it didn't ship before the office had to close up?

Anyone in the same boat?
Post 677 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@jeff2pin If the order still appears on your dashboard with the status “shipping” then it did not leave the facility
Post 678 IP   flag post
Collector jeff2pin private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite I was hoping the opposite but I understand. Thank you!!
Post 679 IP   flag post
Mostly true except FedEx doesn’t stay that long...or knocks...or leaves the package
Post 680 IP   flag post

Collector sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@jeff2pin If the order still appears on your dashboard with the status “shipping” then it did not leave the facility

a few posts above yours Darryl H. apologized to a member that shows "shipping" on their dash but should have received their shipment on the day the board member was posting his concern. so it happens.
Post 681 IP   flag post
@sportshort He said he didn’t receive a tracking number, there was no mention of whether it was still on the dashboard as “Shipping.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
I haven't received a tracking number from CBCS so have no idea when they ship and when to look out for my books

While CBCS’ tracking number emails are hit and miss, if the order is still on the dashboard in the “shipping” status then it has most likely not left the facility. Yes there have been instances where an order doesn’t get advanced from the Shipping status to Complete but that is less likely to occur
Post 682 IP   flag post
297608 682 7