Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Naomi #1 or middle age guy waves fist and scoffs8873

Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah....still dont get it. Maybe I'll read a trade. I just dont see it sustaining value...but, who knows...till then...
Post 51 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
$3.39 with my discount

Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster wow... super find! Unless you had it in your pull list & just forgot bout it.
OR - the comic shop owner didn't realize what was in that other customer's pull list and the other customer hasn't been there in about six months so the shop owner let ya plunder and pillage their comic box. Haha
Post 53 IP   flag post
@GanaSoth I actually had it on my pull list. Lucked out that it's doing so well.
Post 54 IP   flag post
@OGJackster Nice !
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector PeteN private msg quote post Address this user
are you guys following the Blackest Night 7 movement? I guess its rumored to be tied to Naomi. I found a few copies in my random reads box, there's some kind of magic going on, because I would have thought that was a $1 book at best but saw dealers selling it in the $15 to $25 range past weekend and showing ebay sales as sale comps.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Blackest Night 7 is the 1st Appearance White Lantern ring - Speculation that Naomi has one or is one or something like that LOL!
Post 57 IP   flag post
@OGJackster yeah, that's some silly speck-you-late-in....
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
i found one in a dollar bin last week VFN/NM-. Saw it was trending hot so I grabbed one.
Post 59 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Stay away from blackest night and the stupid white lantern connection....its bs
Post 60 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I finally got on the bandwagon.

I had to hit four comic stores but was able to buy five or six copies of Naomi # 5 at cover price.
Post 61 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

I had to hit four comic stores but was able to buy five or six copies of Naomi # 5 at cover price.

Wait, is this still happening? Issue number 5 is expected to sell out, too?? Good lord, when will they catch up to demand on this thing?
Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
I looked at naomi #5, saw she was flying or sumthin, and shook my fist at it and picked up my other books
Post 63 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
Quote:

Wait, is this still happening? Issue number 5 is expected to sell out, too?? Good lord, when will they catch up to demand on this thing?

Two stores had a limit of one copy. The other store ran out after me and another person each got one.

The fourth store had eight copies until I took three of them.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
I looked at naomi #5, saw she was flying or sumthin, and shook my fist at it and picked up my other books

Lol.
Post 65 IP   flag post
What the print run on issue #5 ? Anyone know?
Post 66 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
nothing on Comichorn at the moment but it was the #1 book
Post 67 IP   flag post
Missed out on #4 from Westfield. Hasn't been the first time I've missed out with them. Grrrrr!

Post 68 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Two stores had a limit of one copy. The other store ran out after me and another person each got one.

The fourth store had eight copies until I took three of them.

Okay, fine. FINE. I just bought three copies, for five bucks apiece. I hope you're happy.
Post 69 IP   flag post
@Tedsaid Right, wrong, or indifferent we are now in this together.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
Was a pretty good run on them at my local shops...*rimshot
Post 71 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Wait, is this still happening? Issue number 5 is expected to sell out, too?

3 first appearances in this issue
Post 72 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
Wait, is this still happening? Issue number 5 is expected to sell out, too?

3 first appearances in this issue

Good to know. Thanks!
Post 73 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Midtown appears to still have 5 for order currently, but it's limited to 1 per customer.
Post 74 IP   flag post
patpat1999 private msg quote post Address this user
I missed out on all the others but just ordered #5 from midtown. Thanks for the heads up.
Post 75 IP   flag post
597926 75 25
This topic is archived. Start new topic?