Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeMovies TelevisionMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys Statues

The Mandalorian!8865

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
We saw this last week at Star Wars celebration, more footage for Disney+'s 'The Mandalorian'. I think I am more excited about this show than even Star Wars IX: The Rise of Skywalker.

Sounds like a really cool Sci-Fi, western, Kurosawa , Lone Wolf & Cub type show.

This is good year if you're a Star Wars fan from all the Disney+ stuff to Fallen Order to EpIX; we've got lots of content on the way!

What are you most excited for from Star Wars this year ... OR ... did TLJ turn you off to the franchise (I'm sure a few will be in this camp but thats alright)

Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Created by Jon Favreau
Some episodes Directed by Bryce Dallas Howard
Some writing credits to George Lucas

I'm all in.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
I thought the Mandalorian was on hold indefinitely? Guess it’s back. The fetts and the hutts and the whole gangster/bounty hunter/darker side of the franchise is untapped. Hope they do it justice.

What I am most excited about now is the Star Wars theme park (part of universal) opening at Disney in FL later this year. You know there’s a lot of expectations there and they have a set a high bar with the avatar park/ride.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
I thought the Mandalorian was on hold indefinitely? Guess it’s back. The fetts and the hutts and the whole gangster/bounty hunter/darker side of the franchise is untapped. Hope they do it justice.

What I am most excited about now is the Star Wars theme park (part of universal) opening at Disney in FL later this year. You know there’s a lot of expectations there and they have a set a high bar with the avatar park/ride.

Same here! I really want to go opening weekend, luckily I'm just a few hours south of Orlando but then I think of the crowds and I'm not so sure lol
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
It looks like a Star Wars spaghetti western. I'm finding something ironic about Bill Burr being in it since he never got into,the SW hype. I believe he referred to SW as a cheesy self help book set in space with Muppets.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Actually episode 6 with the teddy bears ended any interest I had with Star Wars. Although I watched most of the free showings. And have a 9.4 #1 (who doesn’t)
Clint Eastwood is still alive, there must be a role in the franchise, just for the ageless squint.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
DVR set for Nov 12th!! LOL

Interesting panel, but wasn't thrilled when they cut the live feed off for the in-house preview....that ended up on tbe web anyhow...DOH!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
600649 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?