Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Feedback for Ed <member> Esaravo8811

Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Bought some books from this seller and I have to say he wrote the definitive book on how to pack and ship comics. I can only say while much of the country might have gotten decimated in a nuclear exchange while my books were in transit, these books would have arrived intact....superb packing

Grading is tight and strict and without fail points out all issues and things you would look for as a buyer.

Books were better than hoped for even and conservatively graded...superb communication.....I may just buy all my back issues here. Way to go Ed..
Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town
I've also bought from Ed in the past and you are correct, cities will crumble but the books inside his packages will remain!!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I can't comment on Ed's packing because all of our deals have been done in person.

Nothing but great experiences dealing with Ed.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I mean, Ed is ok...
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
got a bunch of books from him on one of the flash sales. great packing and grading estimates were excellent.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
Couldn’t agree more. I bought a bunch of books from Ed a couple years ago and everything was top notch. He sets the standard all sellers should follow.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Where does he sale at?
Post 7 IP   flag post
right here....shhhhh he might be listening even now....
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
I mean, Ed is ok...

wow.. ok.. wow..

I owe Ed big time for the donation of kids comics he gave to my 2nd graders for Christmas who are mainly from inner city single parent/homeless shelter homes..
Post 9 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the props everyone, even you Mike!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve also only ever bought books from Ed in person... I feel like I’ve missed out! well, aside from the fact that he’s fantastic to talk to about comics and just about anything else! Now he’s going to be so full of himself though, this is ridiculous!!! you rock, Ed!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
I echo everyone else here! Always a pleasure buying from Ed! Books are well packed and arrive safely.

....if only he could get the Poka shipping rates to Canada.
Post 12 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
With all this great feedback, I might have to do another flash sale next week and ride out this wave while it lasts!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
He packs the books very well. Very pleased with my purchase from Ed.
Post 14 IP   flag post
I believe the forum should have a pinned thread for feedback for memebers who sell or trade. In general it would allow people to get a "feel" for people who ship things well, are fair at grading and seem honest. Of course end of the day all things are at your own risk but it would be useful.

Meantime I will always give props to those who treat me well and make sure to call them out for it......Well of course Ed also promised me several free bagged x force 1's if I helped do some publicity

Thanks again Ed, love the comics
Post 15 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

@esaravo, thanks again for the beautiful books, Ed! Always a pleasure!
Post 16 IP   flag post
598059 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?